problem with 'favorites shows' subs proposition

fitzstudio

There's a small problem with the latest subtitle of one of the series amongst my favorite shows, The Missing.
Everytime I go checking if there are new subtitles ready for any of my fav series to download the site keeps on giving me the link to download the subtitle "The Missing - 02x99 - Extras (Bonus DVD).DVDRip-x264-GHOULS.English.edit.Addic7ed.com.srt"; I think I've already downloaded it like 60-70 times in the last month...

I don't know if you already did some changes but until yesterday if there weren't other subs to download the site didn't tell me "1 show(s) you follow are ready for download! " if there was only that one.

Now it does [and, even if I download it, it remains]

edit: and now it doesn't   :)

• 10 months later...

Hi! 

I've fixed the 'Missing' probelm by removing that tv serie from the shows I'm following [as I think that it's anyway ended] ;) 
But now I have the same problem with last Dr.Who subs: Doctor Who - 10x99 - Twice Upon A Time (Christmas Special) -_- 

At least now I think it's quite clear that the problem is the "SSx99"...
Could you please take a look into this?
I wouldn't like having to remove Dr.Who too from my fav shows... :)
Thnx

p.s.: Happy New Year to all  :JFBQ00125080320b:

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if you already did some changes but until yesterday if there weren't other subs to download the site didn't tell me "1 show(s) you follow are ready for download! " if there was only that one.

Now it does [and, even if I download it, it remains]

edit: and now it doesn't   :)

​Thanks, the problem is now 'half solved': the link is still there in page #1 of my fav shows but at least I don't have anymore the notification "1 show(s) you follow are ready for download! "  :)