You Are Wanted Ep 5/6

rafaspringer

First of all thank you for a great site.

Just asking  - presumably subtitles for Episodes 5 and 6 of this show are in the pipeline.

Thank You

Hello,

Yes, episodes 5 and 6 are on our schedule, I haven't forgotten about them. The reason why it is taking so long is because Amazon's subs are not so great. Many punctuation issues, line cut, italics not included that need to be added, line-by-line sync (for both German and English), and the translation... (see picture) So, it requires for me to double check everything for the English sub, hence taking a while.

Also, please check the episode's pages to see the comments before asking here. Your answer was already be there.

Thank for your reply - It is hard when the broadcaster makes it more difficult. One  would think that they (Amazon) would include a english subs file with the video file and then one would only  have to do a translation to another language. E.g. BBC include a srt file with their broadcasts.

Anyway thank again for your work.

They do include an English file (a translation from German to English), but as I said, lots of correction... Ep 5 in an hour max I think. ;) 

• 2 weeks later...