The Trip to Spain

seenitall86

Does anyone have English subtitles to the new Steve Coogan/Rob Brydon series, "The Trip to Spain"? It premiered about a week ago, but all the episodes are now available on Sky, I think.

Thanks!

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

DVD arrived early :)  Here are the subtitles for all 6 episodes. I had to convert them from .vobsub into .srt so there might be some mistakes, but it's better than nothing :)

Converted SRT files:  THE TRIP TO SPAIN.rar

Original VOBSUB files in case someone wants to experiment with them: ​ THE TRIP TO SPAIN-vobsub.rar

Opinions? :) Spread this around the internet, if you can :)

Edited by emeline-whovian
removed download link to attach subs here
  • Like 2

Thanks, Night_Prowler! Now I can finally watch The Trip to Spain. :D I checked out E01-E02. The first is synced throughout. the second is ahead of the dialogue throughout (about 5-6 seconds), doesn't respond to delaying in VLC. Still, it's good for checking poor enunciation, rare with these 2 actors. The subs themselves match the dialogue in the show quite well, as far as I can see from a scroll from start to finish. Will check the remaining eps. soon. Very happy!

The subs download website requires closing 2 pop-up websites before the file will download, for me anyway. No harm, just close them and click the button again.

• Like 1