Recruitment!

18 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

As often, we're looking for new syncers. News shows are created every year and syncers come and go, as part of the circle of life.

If we're shorthanded, we won't be able to do shows in a timely fashion.

Among all the shows available, here is a short listDoctor Who, Outlander, Modern Family, Mr. Robot, Ray Donovan, The Flash, Supergirl, Will & Grace, Vikings...

So if you want to join our team and become a syncer for the English subtitles, read the conditions and contact us if you feel like you're a good fit.

* Be available in the MORNINGS GMT for the shows you'll do during week days (most shows air during the week, NOT during the weekends). The more popular the show, the more it has to be done early.
* Be a SERIOUS, COMMITTED, RESPONSIBLE person
* Have a GOOD understanding of English
* Have a Facebook account (if you don't have one, create one please), it's absolutely necessary to communicate within the team.
* Be a TEAM player. Albeit syncing is individual, you'll be part of a team, where helping each other out is important.

THIS IS NOT A ONE TIME THING. If you join us, you commit to something, and you're responsible for your own shows. So if you're not fully committed, please DON'T waste our time.

We teach and handle new syncers on our own free time. We are NOT looking for translators, and we all do this FOR FREE.

FYI, translations AREN'T DONE by the Addic7ed Team but by regular users like you. We do not manage them. We "only" moderate the users and content reported by you.

If you have no knowledge about subtitles, it's ok, that's why we're here for, we'll teach you.
If you match the conditions and want to help us out, and become a syncer for Addic7ed, drop us a comment, send me a private message, use our contact form, reach us on Facebook, Twitter...

We hope you'll join us!
Edited by chamallow
6 people like this

Posted

Hey, I'd be interested in this opportunity. I am committed, inclined and available.

I'm sure I'd be a great fit for your community. I have reached out to you on facebook as well.

I'm good with english spellings as well as grammer, have a fairly good speed at typing and timing.

Please email me, facebook or reply to further this discussion.

Thank you for the consideration.

Posted

Hey i am interested. I have no knowledge at this but I would like to learn it.

So if you are still interested, please send me an email.

Posted

Hi, I'm willing to join the team 
I Have been working as a translator and subtitler for 3 years
I Know it is for free .. I want to join the community 

Posted

Thanks, all of you have been contacted.

Posted

hi! I would like to join the community as well. please advice me on how I can start. my email is w.moe99@gmail.com

1 person likes this

Posted

HELLO!

I'd be interested in this opportunity. 

I study Languages at Univerisity. 

I'm good with english spellings as well as grammer, have a fairly good speed at typing and timing.

Please email me or reply to further this discussion.

Thank you

Posted

Hi, thanks for your message, I'll contact you.

Posted

Hello! 

I would like to put my name for consideration as I believe I meet the above mentioned criteria. I have good grasp of the language and have plenty of experience in transcribing and syncing/spotting and have worked on sorfwares like zoosubs and EZtitles.

Waiting to hear from you soon.

Regards.

Posted

Thanks, I'll contact you :)

Posted

Hi there,

I would like to enlist in this process.I accept all the points you have put forward and am willing and able to create subtitles all days of the week.My English is excellent as I have degree of AS English from Cambridge.This is not a one time thing for me and I have a gap year.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi i would love to participate, i am spanish and can translate too, and rip subs from video files and recheck them in English...

My mail is ahp1994@gmail.com and my name in addicted iamdexter

I agree with all points.

1 person likes this

Posted

I am interested - American living in Croatia. karmen.frlan@gmail.com

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks, I contacted you :)

Posted

Hi there,

I am interested. English-Russian, Russian-English are my language pairs.

Waiting to hear from you soon.

Regards.

Posted

Hi, I'm interested too, I worked as a syncer in other teams, I'm good with english and italian and I really want to join the community!
Thanks for the consideration, I hope I'll hear from you soon.

Posted

Hi, i'm interested,

I can do English to French without problems, it's been a long time that I want to do that but I never found the opportunity ! 

Hope I will hear from you soon ! 

Thank you