Subtitles for Grand Designs

MVGroup

Hi!

Could you please prepare the subtitles for:

Grand Designs S14E09 - Monmouthshire - The Japanese House - Revisited (2014) - https://www.channel4.com/programmes/grand-designs/on-demand/46761-036
Grand Designs S14E10 - Devon - The Crooked Chocolate Box Cottage - Revisited (2014) - https://www.channel4.com/programmes/grand-designs/on-demand/46761-035
and all new series for Season 19 (2018)

Thanks a million!

and if you have time, could you do subtitles for earlier series than 2013? Thanks!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi guys!

Please, I need the subtitles in English for Grand Designs S12 E02 -  Computer Cut House.

It's kind of urgent... 

Let me know where I can find it or post the link here.

Please, and thank you very much!

Professora.

• 1 month later...

hi guys

I need the subtitles in English for Grand Designs 2018 and 2019 all episodes. Also 'Grand Designs House of the Year' series 1-2-3. Does anyone has it?

thanks already :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello, everyone!!

I need some subtitles from Grand Designs.. specifically from season 14 episode 04... I'm desperate because I cannot find it anywhere...

Could you please help me out with that?

Thank you very much!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Hello, I'm sorry to bother you, but my mother and I would really love to see the full show, and they only showed season 11 and 12 here in Mexico. It's been a pain in the as* since I've not been able to get neither the show in spanish nor the subtitles, and she can't understand the show in English. Is there a way that anyone could help me get at least the subtitles? I'd do the translation, but I need something to work with, and the links with the .rar that the users on this site very kindly uploaded before don't work anymore. Please, please help me with that. She's an architecht and she really loves the show, and I enjoy to watch it with her.