Moving on, season 9

NatalieinBaires

Good afternoon. Is there any possibility to get the subtitles por season 9 that started this week? Maybe later, I know. But I've seen season 8 wasnt posted.

TIA.

Laura.

• Like 1

Good afternoon! I will join the queue. Perhaps an admin can give access (by posting them here) to the raw srt files? I wish I knew where to find those myself...

Thanks a lot in advance!

Hi, I'll see if I have time to sync them, if not, I'll provide you with raw captions (to be worked on, not to be uploaded on the site).

• Like 1

--

Got questions? Read our FAQ. Wanna support me? Check my Tipee.

Hi, I'll see if I have time to sync them, if not, I'll provide you with raw captions (to be worked on, not to be uploaded on the site).

​do you have a good sync program that works because if you sync the lines it could always be out of sync in the new lines because you synced all lines with a few seconds so that wil not work later on when the movie tv show starts then the lines wil be out of sync to if you have an easy way of syncing subtitles with a program that works then i would be able to make subtitles no worry then but im not going to type all subtitles via subtitle edit and tweaking it my self to the best it cost to mutch affort.

• 2 weeks later...

​Please, do provide us with the raw captions for the episodes not (yet?) uploaded, i.e. 09x03, 09x04 and 09x05. It would be much appreciated!

• 4 weeks later...