Save Me UK 2018

sarjim

Hi there,

I've been looking for subtitles for this show  and I've found nothing at all. The first episode aired on february 28th and I've waited 5 days until requesting here. Does anybody know if this show is scheduled for subs here? Thank you very much to all of you for your generous hard work that allow me and so many others to enjoy tv shows

Hello,

unfortunately this is broadcast on Sky Atlantic which means that it is not possible to get subs. Looks like it's either a transcription or we wait for another network or streaming service to buy international rights.

I'm a little confused. Britannia which is on Sky Atlantic also, has subs in this site. Fortitude also had subs here. And others I think.

I'm sure there is a logical answer;  must be something that I've missed.

• Like 1

I'm a little confused. Britannia which is on Sky Atlantic also, has subs in this site. Fortitude also had subs here. And others I think.

I'm sure there is a logical answer;  must be something that I've missed.

Things change over time unfortunately. What was possible a year ago may not be possible today.

For Britannia, we had to wait for the series to be released on Amazon Prime if you check the request topic that was posted here.

We have no reason to withhold it from you if this how isn't on anyone's list. But we can't give you what we don't, and can't, have.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Things change over time unfortunately. What was possible a year ago may not be possible today.

For Britannia, we had to wait for the series to be released on Amazon Prime if you check the request topic that was posted here.

We have no reason to withhold it from you if this how isn't on anyone's list. But we can't give you what we don't, and can't, have.

​last lasr year, the young pope was on Sky Atlantic.

remember its subs was avaible before any strea/ming had it.

dying fore this show's subs TAT

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

​I saw you making subs for in the long run, which is on Sky 1.

Don't understand why save me doesn't have any sub

• Like 1

In the Long Run is on Sky1 as Save Me is on SkyAtlantic, therefore different channels. It probably makes no difference for you, but it is a big one for us. 

Now if you're going to say: "Well, you provided subs for this show last year and it was on SkyAtlantic." Then back to square one, things change, unfortunately.

• Like 4

In the Long Run is on Sky1 as Save Me is on SkyAtlantic, therefore different channels. It probably makes no difference for you, but it is a big one for us. 

Now if you're going to say: "Well, you provided subs for this show last year and it was on SkyAtlantic." Then back to square one, things change, unfortunately.

​So sad.

Understand that. sorry to bother you guys.

it just will be a long time before we get subs of save me.

It's unlikely to see it on any big strea ming.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

​Hi.

Just find that new video source of this drama came out.

Is there a possibility that there will be subs soon?

• Like 1

Subs for Save Me (UK) are on Subscene, thanks to explosiveskull! 

Unfortunately these subs are not synced  and therefore don't seem to work

​You're right, they don't work, but those on addic7ed do!

• Like 1

Thank you . However which videos do they work with as some of them seem to have opening "musical" intros prior to diallogue - Hope I am making myself clear.

e.g . there is voice dialogue but music on the screen ?

Les

Thank you . However which videos do they work with as some of them seem to have opening "musical" intros prior to diallogue - Hope I am making myself clear.

e.g . there is voice dialogue but music on the screen ?

Les

​Just dialogues, no music on screen.

Hi annemarie64,

As an example I have attached srt file for Episode 2 and unless I am doing something different or incorrect, the subtitles don't seem to follow the action on screen especially the opening scenes some of which recap action from the previous episode 1.

Save Me Ep 2.srt

Hi annemarie64,

As an example I have attached srt file for Episode 2 and unless I am doing something different or incorrect, the subtitles don't seem to follow the action on screen especially the opening scenes some of which recap action from the previous episode 1.

Save Me Ep 2.srt

​They work for me, I got the SQUEAK version of the episode on ReleaseBB.