Flowers season 2

bartekf84

Hi, we don't have time for that show, but here are the raw captions  that should be relatively in sync, which contains color tags and such (can be removed in Notepad by Search and Replace). Do not upload them on addic7ed in that state, they would need corrections.

2x01+2x02.txt

2x03.txt

2x04.txt

2x05.txt

2x06.txt

Edited by chamallow
  • Like 2

--

Got questions? Read our FAQ. Wanna support me? Check my Tipee.

Thanks very much for the link.  It is undoubtedly me, but I can't seem to UNRAR this file, even after attempting to do so with four different (Mac) RAR unstuffers.  They all report that it is not a valid RAR file.   I DL'd a file of about 64K - is that correct?  Thanks for any guidance,  Jack

chamallow, ThanX for the upload! The files 2x03 and 2x04 are the same, both from the 4th episode.

I'm not an expert but could help syncing them for upload to the site. I synced your Home from Home raw files too. 

I updated the link for 2x03, it should be the good one now.

Feel free if you want to sync them, as long as they respect the basic rules in our FAQ :)

Thanks

--

Got questions? Read our FAQ. Wanna support me? Check my Tipee.

I hate to do this but the updated 2x03 is actually 2x06. The 2x03 starts with "The patterns of chaos to force me to conclude" or something like that. ThanX in advance to your attention to this request!