What Works With What?

TaraStarr

Please... a simple request for the captions websites?  I'm a non-tech savvy senior who is very hard of hearing.  (I make this request because subtitles are not optional for me.)  When subtitles are posted, could you please indicate what video form it works with - particularly if it's an oddball? Or perhaps have a current list on a FAQ page?  I've pretty much figured out standard ones like AVS-SVA, TBS, KILLERS, and some others,but when things like Plutonium or LucidTV or Bajskorv are listed, I haven't too much of a hope of finding a match.  Right now, I'm looking for a caption for 9-1-1 season 2 episode 5 and all I can find are LucidTV captions and the only videos I can find are almost exclusively TBS.  (And,no, they don't seem to synch for me.)

I'm grateful for the captions that are posted on Addic7ed.  Very much so.  Many, many thanks to those to go to all the trouble and effort to do this for others.  By their efforts is the only way I can really enjoy the shows.   THANK YOU SO MUCH!

• Like 1