Butterfly

petycris

Hi! I was wondering if anyone has or is planning on posting the subtitles for the first episode of ITVs Butterfly.

It was aired last sunday and the video is available since then. I already saw the episode but i'm really looking forward to translating it into spanish (which is my birth languaje, in case anyone was wondering about muy spelling) I don't mind waiting, I just want to know if anyone is doing it.

Last but not least, I want to thank you all for all the hard work. I'm a team member of subtitulamos.tv, we always use your subtitles for translating porpuses and we try to be as considerate with your credits as we can, that's why we always try to give credit to the page, and some of us also try to give credit to the syncer itself. 

• Like 2

Here is the English subtitle for the ORGANIC version. I resynced them using the subs from the ITV website. For some reason they are deleted when I have submitted subs like this int he past, not sure why.

http://www.addic7ed.com/serie/Butterfly/1/1/1.1

• Like 5