Blood (UK)

annemarie64

Thank you. This series seems a bit confusing as it was shown on Irish TV first and now Channel 5 in the UK, where eps 1 and 2 were uploaded by MTB as 1 file.

Are these subs from Irish TV or UK TV please?

They are from Channel 5.

I guess I could sync it, I just need a bit of time for that (during the weekend could be possible, I guess)

• Like 3

I've (now) got subs for all episodes. Combined eps 1-2 mtb 720p and 1080p, plus eps 3, 4, 5 & tonight's ep 6 (from which I still have to remove the adverts and sync). I have HI and Non HI. If they're good enough to upload then I'll do it.

• Like 4

Thanks to both of you jumping in to help. I look forward to the finished versions. I have no idea how subs get approved here, but I am grateful for everyone's work, for free, to help us out. :)

I've (now) got subs for all episodes. Combined eps 1-2 mtb 720p and 1080p, plus eps 3, 4, 5 & tonight's ep 6 (from which I still have to remove the adverts and sync). I have HI and Non HI. If they're good enough to upload then I'll do it.

​I'd love that! Thanks!

​Thanks so much! Perfect sync!

​Thanks! Tonight I'll sync the third episode as well, before I watch it. 
Then hopefully someone will upload the other three for me to sync!

• Like 1

Tbh, if ditz is willing to do it (the sync), I'll let him/her do it. I can still provide subs with corrections if necessary.