Black Mirror 25FPS from Channel 4 + Netflix

Galane

I have good subs for all Black mirror episodes in 25 FPS except S01E01 The National Anthem S01E02 Fifteen Million Merits S01E03 The Complete History of You S02E02 White Bear. They're Channel 4 web download. Seasons 3 and 4 also 25 FPS but from Netflix.

I'll be uploading the ones I have, with a note as to source and frame rate.

Thanks. Don't cite the source when uploading please. You can precise the size if that helps find the release they work with.

--

Got questions? Read our FAQ. Wanna support me? Check my Tipee.

On uploads for Black Mirror you only have team member uploads. So I'll upload them here. Season 1 and 2 for Channel 4 webrip with bumper. Season 3 and 4 Netflix webrip with bumper. All for 25 FPS. Finally found proper ones for the 4 I was missing after checking out *a lot* of subs from many other sites.

S02E02 White Bear had a couple of lines with bad times that I adjusted to not overlap or start after they ended.

Precise file size is not useful for seasons 1, 2, 3 since I've converted them to HEVC from H.264 and deleted to save space.

Sizes for Season 4 episodes 1 - 6.

399,536,445 bytes 256,831,819 bytes 235,270,626 bytes 190,003,720 bytes 388,581,766 bytes 296,458,915 bytes

Subs.zip

Anyone can upload subtitles for locked shows as long as the episode exists. Go to the episode page and click at the bottom on Upload a new version.

--

Got questions? Read our FAQ. Wanna support me? Check my Tipee.