something the so and so

I've come across yet another Danish animated film: War of the Birds (aka Fuglekrigen). I found the film uploaded to YouTube in four parts with English subs, but the subtitles stopped about halfway through the movie. If anyone has any subtitle files for this film or is willing to finish translating it, I would greatly appreciate it if you reached out to me. At this point I may also accept subtitles for any of the other language dubs, such as French, Dutch, or Norwegian (all of which I believe can be found on YouTube). I would also be okay with transcriptions for any of these dubs, preferably in English but I can work with it if not. Here are the links to the original and some of the dubs.

Link to Danish version

Link to Norwegian version

Finnish version

Dutch version

French version

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

If there's anyone on here who's able to translate the whole film from Danish to English, feel free to respond with your contact Discord or Telegram

I'll be willing to pay a good amount of money to have a quality fansub of War of the Birds that can be enjoyed by everyone. When a English Fansub is made, the .SRT of the sub will be hosted on Internet Archive along with Subtitle hosting sites so that everyone can have access to a English Sub of the movie including animation reviewers and casual fans of world animation.

While the full movie is no longer on YouTube, there's a full rip of the Danish version of the movie straight from the Danish DVD release on Internet Archive

https://archive.org/details/fuglekrigen-i-kano-fleskoven

With the whole movie on Archive.org, this should make it alot easier for Fansubbers to aquire the movie for the purpose of creating a fansub