Subtitle Edit

DrJackson

[...]
- and hence quicker to move between with the mouse/eyes (and it's possible to use in 800x600).
[...]

Are you lefty? :)

doc

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK:

Nik, if I may the suggestion.

Why you just put a a toolstripcontainer that take all the Main Window, and then just let the user move the elements (video, controls and text)
to place as they need?
(I remember it can be done something like that by setting Grip = Visible and playing with toolstrip container panels size, and even with Drag&Drop betweens elements)

No, I'm all right ;)

Pheewww, what a relief !:)

I tried to say with that picture that I showed you that it is much easier to follow and to made the necessary changes if all those three fields are in line.
Why?
As I work to adjust the subtitle, is much easier to follow the line that I'm interested, directly connected to the video player and buttons.
At the format that is now, you must be careful as subtitles go, and what line it is shown on the player (to watch for something that is up and down at the same time).
My point. But , your work.

Thank you

doc.

103iruh.gif

IMPORTANT LINK:

HI again, :)

As long as I've pointing you out all things that I do not likes, I wonder how long this thing you will gonna accept from me. :D

What it is about (now)(Again? I imagine that you will say! :) ).

Using the text editor when I am in adjust mode, I noticed that prompt edit loses focus, jumping to the start line position, or, sometimes, displays words recursively (ie. uoy instead of you).

doc. (again) :P

Later edit: Ok, I saw what it is about. When you type, editor is trying to update in same time line into sub file, so, prompt edit loses focus and jump to first position at line that is edited.

103iruh.gif

IMPORTANT LINK:

Why you just put a a toolstripcontainer that take all the Main Window, and then just let the user move the elements (video, controls and text)
to place as they need?
(I remember it can be done something like that by setting Grip = Visible and playing with toolstrip container panels size, and even with Drag&Drop betweens elements)

Hi Kerensky :)

I've just tried the toolstripcontainer, but all I managed was dragging a toolbar from the top to the left.
I'm pretty sure is possible to do however - manually by handling drag-drop events.
I see to easy way to do this...

Using the text editor when I am in adjust mode, I noticed that prompt edit loses focus, jumping to the start line position, or, sometimes, displays words recursively (ie. uoy instead of you).

Later edit: Ok, I saw what it is about. When you type, editor is trying to update in same time line into sub file, so, prompt edit loses focus and jump to first position at line that is edited

When exactly is this happening - while playing video and using the checkbox "Sync listview with movie while playing" ?

About the layout, the current will have to do for now - I might change it later.

When exactly is this happening - while playing video and using the checkbox "Sync listview with movie while playing" ?
[...]

Yeap.

103iruh.gif

IMPORTANT LINK:

OK, an "active" text box (being typed in) will not change until a 1 sec pause - while video is playing + sync with listview activated

http://www.nikse.dk/se/SETest.rar

I understand what is doing. So, now, I'm un-checking that option when I edit some lines.

This answer is BEFORE to test your latest version ! :D So.... :)

doc.

103iruh.gif

IMPORTANT LINK: