TV Show Marathon

alex28

If you ever started watching a tv show from episode 1, and finished 2-3-4 seasons in 2 days ( well you get the picture ) you must post in this thread. Also, post the tv show and why you got into it.

Think i did it with prison break back in the days. Seasons 1-2. Found them fascinating. Waited for season 3 and it jumped the shark. bleah.

Changing the world. One subtitle at a time.

• 3 weeks later...

Figures!!! Get into a show then it turns to crap. Well i did that for Gossip Girl was out of shows to watch and had the first 2 seasons at my disposal. It opened with Young Folks - Pete Bjorn & John n i was intrigued. Watched the first episode realised twas just another teen series and went through the rest of the episodes with alot of skipping and forwarding. Was done within a day. Does this count?? hehe!!

• 9 months later...

Last summer I saw first 2 episodes of Supernatural and then I was hooked for the show.
Once I was hooked I saw season 1, 2, and 3 in a less than 10 days. That was my longest streak..

Guys, guys, guys !
Let ME tell you about SG-1 marathon: ALL 10 seasons, plus SG-Ark of Truth, plus SG Continuum in less than 2 weeks !
If it would was one more day, my wife would wished to divorce :D .

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK:

• 1 month later...

That's something I'm doing all of the time.

Whenever I'm into a series, I tend to watch all episodes in a row. Not non-stop, of course (although that has happened more than once!), but a few each night. Sometimes interrupted by a new episode of some current fave show....

That's just what series are doing to you....