Subs for "The Durrells 04x02"

arielonline

I think there are several of us out here that also would love to get the subs for Durrells 04x02 and the subsequent episodes, but perhaps we would have a better chance of someone helping us if we adhered to the rules of the Forum ("In particular, do not request subtitles for shows or episodes that are less than three days old.") That means today (Wednesday) is the first day they would prefer to see the requests for a show that aired Sunday.  And for what it's worth, I think it might serve us better to say PLEASE, can we get a sub, and THANK YOU when someone is kind enough to help us out.  Just a thought and no criticism intended.  In any case, I will search other sites and see if I can find the raw subs for this show - I will post the file here for you if I am successful.

• Like 2

Well, I searched at 14 other subtitle sites and could not find anything, in any language, for Durrells 04x02.  So, I guess we hang tight and wait for our Addic7ed friends to do the deed.  (This really is the BEST site for subs in the world, I can attest to that!)

• Like 1

Okay, I have the subs for The.Durrells.S04E04, but unfortunately they are not synchronized enough. Can anyone help me or tell me what to do?

Thank you Ariel

Hi Mamat,

thanks, but they don't work at all. There is no text shown on my player, the version from ariel works, but it's not sync. What could be the problem?

Cheers,

Roy