English subs for Temple (2019 SKY1)

Bill

This brand new show looks good to me and Mark Strong always delivers. Description:

A darkly comic thriller. Deep below the streets of London, descending past Temple tube in the beating heart of the city, lies a dark secret. An illegal clinic has been set up in an abandoned subterranean network of tunnels. Daniel is a surgeon driven by personal tragedy to treat anyone who is willing to pay for medical help outside the system. Aided by Lee, a disgruntled transport employee, and Anna a guilt-ridden medical researcher, they treat a variety of increasingly desperate and highly dangerous patients, as Daniel's morality is tested to the limit. Temple is a story of fate, chaos and consequence and asks how far you would go to save the person you love. Adapted from the Norwegian series Valkyrien.

It appears the most common and readily available release is LiNKLE

• Like 2

And here's the rest for those who can't wait. Works with all ahdtv-versions.

Cheers

Roy

EDIT: SUBS DELETED, ORIGINAL UPLOADER CREDITS WERE REMOVED

Edited by chamallow
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Raw subs are usually taken "raw" from a TV show and mostly offered for Hearing Impaired people. With raw subs all kinds of things can be wrong like:

- Very short duration times
- No or very little gaps between sentences
- No dialogue dashes
- Dialogue dashes on same line
- To long lines
- More than two lines
- No underscore ( _)  for hardcoded texts like location or text messages
- Bad sync (to early shown, to long shown)
- etc.

This type of .srt are not to be uploaded on Addic7ted before correcting these errors in a decent way.

Edited by BorisVictor

• 2 years later...

Hi. Any news about the second season? Wiki page said it aired a week ago, though I can't find it anywhere - let alone subs. Has anyone had more luck finding it, by any chance?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bird said:

Hi. Any news about the second season? Wiki page said it aired a week ago, though I can't find it anywhere - let alone subs. Has anyone had more luck finding it, by any chance?

Yes, I just found them. They are timed to Ion-10 and RBB and will fit those versions (probably) whose Episode 1 is 44 minutes and 17 seconds.

Temple.S02E01.WEB.h264-RBB.mp4.srt Temple.S02E02.WEB.h264-RBB.srt Temple.S02E03.WEB.h264-RBB.srt Temple.S02E04.WEB.h264-RBB.srt Temple.S02E05.WEB.h264-RBB.srt Temple.S02E06.WEB.h264-RBB.srt Temple.S02E07.WEB.h264-RBB.srt

Edited by Arpiprimas