Sub-Talk.net - TV shows community
Sign in to follow this  
ChuckBrown

Chuck Brown - "Auuuggghhh!" (Missed Football)

ChuckBrown

Hello, I just joined because Chile-Verde found "The Sweeney" 1975 subtitles for me!
Now I just have to resync them for my 25Fps version! :D Then I'll upload them to OpenSubtitles.
I will also upload them @ their current frame rate.

I have uploaded about 100 subtitles on "Opensubtitles" dot Org. Including "Philip Marlowe - Private Eye" from scratch and most of "Miami Vice" 720p x264 Resynced.
I hope to add to the community, receive help finding files I cannot find... and maybe collaborate! ;) 

DrWho42

hi chuck! welcome to the community! :D

HlSP1sf.gif

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Yo_Argentina
      By Yo_Argentina
      Hello, everybody!
      Is there going to be an english subtitle for NCIS New Orleans s03e06 (One Good Man)? It aired on November 1.
      Thanks!
    • AlonsoParian
      By AlonsoParian
      Hey guys, I'd like to request a subtitle for the first episode of new Tv Series: Slasher. Thanks in advance. (sorry for my english btw)
    • narcotrix
      By narcotrix
      Hello everybody ! 
      I'm Fabrice, from Belgium. I regularly visit addic7ed & thought it was time I join this forum.
      I'm not that into series, but my girlfriend is; for me, finding shows, getting subs for the shows, order it so that she can find her shows without blowing the tv etc. became like a habit or a hobby.
      I don't know if this is the right place to find this info ? but I'm looking for a way to set up my WDTVLive-player so it classifies the series on disk better... ? Now it's pretty chaos with the stock-ui... :-(
      Oh, I'm also translator (dutch-french-italian-english), so maybe I can help out someone if needed ?
      Bye
    • minimaxxx
      By minimaxxx
      Hi all,
      im minimax.

French guy who realy love is language and be realy happy to help with trads . (english to french)

• Mupsie
      By Mupsie
      Hi all!
      I am Peter, surfing under the name Mupsie (my cat..lol) I like to watch TV-series but the most I like are not always available with subtitles. I hope I can find my way and learn from this forum.. For now I will just visit sometimes and see how all works here! 

Greetz Peter (Mupsie) 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    faresmohamed260
    Newest Member
    faresmohamed260