Sub-Talk.net - TV shows community
J0K3RB0YZQC

Little question about srt

J0K3RB0YZQC

Hi I'm going to use a translator to write my question because I'm really not good in English haha!
Is there by any chance a program that transcribes English voices to get the srt in English?
or do people who translate do it by hand (so to speak)
who see the time and with the lyrics write 
sorry my question i don't want to offend the syncers because thanks to you we can listen to our series!
I was simply asking because some series that I listen in English have no English or French srt and are not listed here and to not make unnecessary requests where did the story of my question come from! thank you to the one or the one who can answer me!
A great admirer of what you do! Thank you very much!

forgetit

I wouldn't put too much hope in that. Has been recently discussed elsewhere on this forum.

It might be an idea to invest some time in learning English. It will benefit you greatly in life. Even if you just get a passive understanding, so just reading/listening, as speaking and writing is a lot harder. There are loads of online courses, many of them free.

J0K3RB0YZQC

I am able to understand without problem ,the problem is more to transcribe it afterwards the words come out not as they should
thank you for your answer!
It would have been simpler a program that transcribes the oral of a film / series But when I look for something here I am fulfilled there is really everything and especially a team of hell to have so much srt!!!