Sub-Talk.net - TV shows community
stockAleks

Missions season 3 English subtitles request

stockAleks

The French TV show "Missions" by Shudder has released the 3rd season. Can anyone create subtitles for it? 

Edited by stockAleks
Added English in title
  • Like 2

thisguy

I also request English subs for season 3 of Missions ❤️

Alphard

Missions has released the 3rd (and final) season on OCS (France). There is not yet release date on US.

thisguy

I would also like english subs (but any language subs will do) for Missions season 3, especially episode 4. Thanks!

EDIT:  I found english subs for episodes 1, 3, and 5 here http://www.tvsubs.net/tvshow-2533-3.html

and found spanish subs for episodes 1 and 2 here https://www.subtitulamos.tv/episodes/8870/missions-3x02-la-cle , which i converted to english subs here https://www.subtitlecat.com/index.php?search=missions

Still need subs for episode 4 though ❤️

Edited by thisguy
added links to subs i found
  • Like 1

greenturtle

The link for spanish subs now has episodes 3 and 4. What did you use to translate them as your translated ones seem better than the ones from your first link?

On 1/9/2022 at 5:16 AM, thisguy said:

Still need subs for episode 4 though ❤️

Alphard
On 1/11/2022 at 10:22 PM, greenturtle said:

The link for spanish subs now has episodes 3 and 4. What did you use to translate them as your translated ones seem better than the ones from your first link?

That's because the Spanish subs are traslated (by a person...) from original French subs and these are corrected. The first ones from the link are from the original video, automatic traslated to english.

Edited by Alphard
misspelling