Sub-Talk.net - TV shows community
sonoready

Danny And The Human Zoo [2015]

sonoready

I am looking for subs for "Danny And The Human Zoo [2015]". Aired Monday on the BBC.

PLEASE!

BorisVictor

I have the raw version, patience, needs work to be done.

BorisVictor

Dear MemoryOnSmells,

Did you bother to check the syncs on your suggestion? I know -and appreciate- your giant output on subtitles, but please refrain if the .srt is not great. Uploading a raw is not good enough for viewers. I spend my personal time to make the subtitle usable for others, simply forward a raw version can be done easily, and you know that.

Why is there in your sync 1 millisecond space between lines, or starting to early / to late? You know me, please don't start an issue, I appreciate your hard work and input too much, but don't make mistakes with me. I'm Dutch and don't really care about ego's. If you want to be  the gorilla guy about subtitles on this site and don't accept other .srt we might we have a problem.

Regards,

BorisVictor

• Like 2

nzb2000000

i just saw this "Danny.and.the.Human.Zoo.2015.EN.SUB.WEBRIP.[MPup]" srt comes as a seperate file. dont know if they are any good, nor if they will sync to your version  but you can try

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Rheah2
      By Rheah2
      Hey y'all! 💫 Working on translating those in french for my mom, so i thought i'd put them up here as well. Here are all the raw english subs i grabbed from the BBC player (which don't have any info on who made them, so i wouldn't really know what to put as the Release Group, would "BBC" work?), they'd need a bit of work to add sequences (since some dialogues are too long, or have more than 2 exchanges), and they're colored, so they'd need to be two versions of each. Also I think some words could be wrong 😕  (and idk if it's just me but i feel like it might be a few milliseconds late even on the original BBC file, so idk???)
      I already have the french translation ready for the first ep, but it's colored as well, so i'll eventually work a non-colored version when the english subs are up.

Anyway here are the files, hope i did okay since this is my first time starting subs from scratch for an ep that doesn't have any english ones yet, and it's also my first time posting here 😳
      OK - synced & posted OK - synced & posted The_Great_British_Sewing_Bee_Series_7_-_03._Episode_3_m000vlvd_editorial.srt The_Great_British_Sewing_Bee_Series_7_-_04._Episode_4_m000vt9j_editorial.srt The_Great_British_Sewing_Bee_Series_7_-_05._Episode_5_m000w1kg_editorial.srt The_Great_British_Sewing_Bee_Series_7_-_06._Episode_6_m000w7rz_original.srt The_Great_British_Sewing_Bee_Series_7_-_07._Episode_7_m000wft6_original.srt The_Great_British_Sewing_Bee_Series_7_-_08._Episode_8_m000wnz7_original.srt The_Great_British_Sewing_Bee_Series_7_-_09._Episode_9_m000wwdm_editorial.srt The_Great_British_Sewing_Bee_Series_7_-_10._Episode_10_m000x304_original.srt If anyone is interested, i think i could grab the ones for previous seasons as well.
      EDIT: adding the subs i grabbed for the other seasons! there's a bit of work to do on those as well to resync them!
      Season 1
      The.Great.British.Sewing.Bee.S01E01_Eng.srt The.Great.British.Sewing.Bee.S01E02_Eng.srt The.Great.British.Sewing.Bee.S01E03.srt The.Great.British.Sewing.Bee.S01E04.srt Season 2
      The.Great.British.Sewing.Bee.S02E00.srt (Christmas special) The.Great.British.Sewing.Bee.S02E01.srt The.Great.British.Sewing.Bee.S02E02.srt The.Great.British.Sewing.Bee.S02E03.srt The.Great.British.Sewing.Bee.S02E04.srt The.Great.British.Sewing.Bee.S02E05.srt The.Great.British.Sewing.Bee.S02E06.srt The.Great.British.Sewing.Bee.S02E07.srt The.Great.British.Sewing.Bee.S02E08.srt  
    • marocas62
      By marocas62
      I would appreciate it if someone would upload the subtitle of Silent Witness (BBC) season 24. Start today (06/09/21), 21h or 9 pm (London).
      Thank you.
    • sonoready
      By sonoready
      Does anybody have raw subs for Make Me Famous (2020), please?
    • Tesla71
      By Tesla71
      Hello!
      I would like to request the subtitles for the Tv-Show "Intelligence" starring David Schwimmer. The first season 6 episodes were released on SkyTv (UK) on the 21rst of Febrary 2020.
      Thanks!
      https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9454736/
      https://www.sky.com/watch/intelligence
    • aquire
      By aquire
      I would really apreciate English subtitles for series 9 of Cold Feet, to start with
      Cold.Feet.S09E01.720p.HDTV.x264-ORGANiC (or any release)
      Thanks!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fuckbitchx
    Newest Member
    fuckbitchx