Sub-Talk.net - TV shows community
lemonzoo

Sonnigsburg – 2016 – Channel: C31

lemonzoo

I'm looking for english subtitles for this TV Show. It's on C31 Channel. Here are some informations about show:

OTi0uJ5.jpg

IMDb
TVDb
TVmaze

Sonnigsburg is a mystery; a town in the woods that hasn't been visited for seventy years. Or so the legend goes. Nearby is the town of Mount Sunshine - and it's there that our main character, Savannah, stops on her way to research Sonnigsburg. Savannah's ex, Jade, has called her out of the blue, eight years after breaking-up and desperate for help - but when Savannah arrives in town and her past begins to catch up with her, the history of the town begins to seep through the cracks and she realises that the residents of Mount Sunshine are all haunted in their own way.

explosiveskull

Hi, lemonzoo. Just so you know, we have kept an eye out for this show. We'll update the topic if we get anything.

lemonzoo

O. K., thanks for info. They are uploading episodes on YouTube, but no subs there.

PetaG

Just an update, there are no subtitles for this show. The YouTube videos are the best quality videos currently, 720p for week one & them 1080p there after.  You can turn on CCs on YouTube however they are very average auto-generated attempt.

A friend & I have started the arduous task of transcribing this series, but it won't be done quickly ,due to life & other subbing commitments.  No promise of timeframe, likely to be concluded in the new year.  We are currently debating whether to upload each episode as we finish it or just wait until we have the entire series done & upload as a pack.

Peta

• Like 4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• pixxxie
      By pixxxie
      Hi fellow square-eyes, I'm looking for some English subs to a Norwegian 9-episode series called Exit from 2019.
      Exit is a dark drama series based on true stories from Norway's financial scene. The series takes place inside this secret, exclusive world, where four friends from the west side of Oslo are looking for an exit from their everyday lives.
      IMDB link
    • Tesla71
      By Tesla71
      Hello! I would like to request the subs for the tv series "The Birch", it's based on the short film of the same name. It's airing on Facebook Watch since the 11th of October.
      The Webby Award-winning short The Birch is set to terrify Facebook Watch. Crypt TV will produce a 15-episode series for the VOD service based on their viral short of the same name.The Birch is centered around the dark relationship between a synonymous monster protector in the woods and a pure-hearted teenager who summons her in a time of crisis. The episodes will be told from multiple character perspectives as their lives are indelibly shaped by the titular character.
      The original short, which has garnered over 35 million views online, earned a Webby for Best Drama: Individual Short or Episode in 2017 and was featured at Tribeca Film Festival in 2017 as part of Tribeca N.O.W. Special Screenings.
      https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9027772/
      THANKS!
    • monoathens
      By monoathens
      One of the most brilliant UK comedy shows out there with raving reviews. 
      I can not find subtitles (english) for season 1. 

• Marekarek
      By Marekarek
      Hey, if anyone would come across some english Rockford Files subtitles for seasons 1, 3 and 4, I would appreciate uploading them on the site. I'm not sure they exist, but they could on some **** services maybe. I found subs for second seasons, as well as 5th and 6th. Thanks for reading.
    • pinklady
      By pinklady
      Is there anyone has Gekijourei Kara No Shotaijo episode 5, 6, 7, 9, 10? Please, I need it. Will translate it to Bahasa Indonesia if you want it. Thank you.
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    tmnt
    Newest Member
    tmnt