Sub-Talk.net - TV shows community
chamallow

Recruitment! Syncers only, NOT translators!

felisiasilvia

hi, i have no knowledge how to do syncers, but i would love to help and join the team

regards

• Like 1

nonnette110@gmail.com

I use this site a lot and I have seen the ask for syncers, I do have the time, but I don't think I have the commitment,  I am grateful for the people who can commit, but I'm afraid I can't sorry, I'll donate soon   

keep up the good work, thanks to all of you.

richappow

I would like to join in the subtitle syncing. How do I proceed. Are there any earnings the subtititles synced?

chamallow

Hi, thanks for your message but please read the original post in integrality, the answer is there :)

--

Got questions? Read our FAQ.

miko_jasmine

Hello!

I am interested in joining the team. What do I need to do next?

Thank you!

• Like 1

chamallow

Hi, check your PMs please :)

--

kglading

While I don't have a clue as to the process used to create a subtitle (and I usually wait for a subtitle to be available before I watch an episode although I DO download them as soon as possible) I AM interested in helping. If you can let me know where I can find how what to do and what shows you need most, I'd be happy to help.

chamallow

Hi, check your PMs too please :)

--

chamallow

Hi,  thank you both. Check your inbox please. 

--

centurion

I would be pleased to join the team, but working for free is not something that I like very much. Therefore, is there a way to get some $$ out of it? I am sure that it would make happy not only myself, but probably all the other syncers would be more enthusiastic in committing to sync. FYI, I do not think I would have any problem with the English-Portuguese translations. Sincerely, Leo

chamallow

Hi, thanks for your message, but as said, we all work for free, so no, we don't get any money out of it. Besides, as said in the post, we don't do translations.

Regards

• Like 1

--

pete1

Hi, I'd love to help. Any other way to communicate but facebook? Pete1

• Like 1

ironivan

Hello, I am interested to be part of this team. I have synced before, but definitely I'd like to get more experience here. 

I am mexcian-bolivian with good fluency with English.

Please let me know if I fit what you're looking for.

Thank you.

Ivan.

• Like 1

blueravenish

Hello! I would like to join your team as both syncer and translator. I am completely new in this field but I have a great willingness to learn and improve and currently working on my portfolio. I am sure I can be a great addition. Look forward to hear from you soon! Thank you very much.

• Like 1

Sherlocked

Hi

I'm interested and I have a pretty good knowledge of the English language, I'd like to have more infos.

Thanks

• Like 1

JeanPoulmarch

Hey Chamallow,

I'd love to join!

I'm a 25 years old native French speaker and I recently resigned from my teaching job (I taught English, I have a Bachelor's and Master's degree in Teaching and English lit/grammar). Translation was a big part of my studies and I'm trying to get into the subtitles/translation world. I've been practicing by translating, transcribing and subbing some YouTube videos through Amara (both in French and English) and taking some small freelance translation jobs.

I'm unemployed at the moment and I have a lot of free time so I'm ready to commit for a while as I'm mainly looking to improve my syncing / subbing skills.

I understand you're not looking for translators but I can do syncing and transcribing. Translation is what I prefer but the French part of this website isn't really active and I'd love to join a subbing team to get more experience in that field before starting to apply for jobs.

Also the fact that I live in Europe may help you with tight schedules as I can sync/sub while people living in the US are sleeping.

If you're interested hit me up at : j.poulmarch@gmail.com

Thanks for your time :)

• Like 1