Unité 42 (Unit 42)

fred

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I know there was a thread asking for this several months ago, but I don't think anyone has been able to provide yet. 

My partner and I just binged season 1, and I've got season2 but alas no subs, and my highschool French isn't up to the job :) 

• Costa Dax changed the title to Unité 42 (Unit 42)

Hi, Craig! And welcome to Sub-Talk! :)

As you've mentioned, there was already a topic about the same thing, so I merged your new topic with the existing one. No need for two topics for the same thing.

And a piece of advice: I strongly recommend that you change your username. Having your e-mail address as your username, you leave it exposed to all sorts of bots, spammers, pranksters, and other perils. You really don't want to do that. ?

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 10/6/2020 at 9:03 PM, Costa Dax said:

Hi, Craig! And welcome to Sub-Talk! :)

As you've mentioned, there was already a topic about the same thing, so I merged your new topic with the existing one. No need for two topics for the same thing.

And a piece of advice: I strongly recommend that you change your username. Having your e-mail address as your username, you leave it exposed to all sorts of bots, spammers, pranksters, and other perils. You really don't want to do that. ?

Hi there Costa -- can you point me at the existing topic for Unité 42 (Unit 42), as I cannot locate it using the search option?  Thanks!

On 1/5/2021 at 2:26 PM, John-oh said:

Hi there Costa -- can you point me at the existing topic for Unité 42 (Unit 42), as I cannot locate it using the search option?  Thanks!

As @Costa Dax said, both topics were merged. So you already found it, as you're into it.