Can't Get Account Activated At Addic7Ed

sticker

Dear Admins,

i have the same problem Your account has not been activated, check
your email or contact an administrator i sended a e-mail but no response

can you please look into this?  thanks

drumix

Try logging in with your Addic7ed username and password now.

PS: make sure to have the same username here and on Addic7ed (synodumix). You can change it in your profile settings here.

Helo TayToy,

changed the profile name but i still cant login into addic7ed with synodumix.

did a password reset, but no mail (i jused a outlook.com mail account)

Hello,

I would like to participate to the translations but i can't get the email activation for my account : Cartman117

Thanks for your help.

yupofox and Cartman117

Try logging in with your Addic7ed username and password now.

Thanks account seems activated, but I have no password due to reset which I haven't received in e-mail. Could you sent me a new password?

Dear Admins,

i have the same problem Your account has not been activated, check
your email or contact an administrator i sended a e-mail but no response

can you please look into this?  thanks

Message from Taytoy (admin)

TO ANYONE WHO HASN'T RECEIVED THE ACTIVATION MAIL and/or WHO USED THE "FORGOTTEN PASSWORD" BUTTON:

• Mention your Addic7ed username in this topic. When creating an account in this forum, always use the same username as on Addic7ed, it will make our job easier. You can change your forum username under "My Settings".
  • If you clicked on the "forgotten password" button in the hope of receiving another mail (you shouldn't have, we have some issues lately with it), send me a private message and give me both your Addic7ed username and the mail you used to create your account. Do not give your email publicly.
  • You can also directly send an email to chamallow@addic7ed.com mentioning your email used for registration, your username, and your problem. Using the email option is faster, since chamallow checks her emails way more often than the forum.

bart40140

Try now. And please, change your forum's username as said above.

Hi, 

Email activation doesn't seem to work. 

"User Activation Something went wrong with your activation, please contact an administrator for assistance"

Might be because of this:

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in /home/admin/domains/addic7ed.com/public_html/activate.php on line 6
Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/admin/domains/addic7ed.com/public_html/activate.php on line 7