BBC subtitle site now gone?

crisps

• 2 months later...

Unfortunatelly it seems it's closed again, but it seems that this time is permanent even though you can still open the site, but no downloads. 

This is what it says:

Due to the BBC constantly modifying their stuff at their end, I've lost the will to fix every single time.
So listing won't be updated (new subs) after 2017-12-26, end of my subcription to the DNS proxy. Site cost was around 30€ a year: 15€ for the DNS proxy (allowing me to get the subs while not in the UK) and 15€ for hosting fees, thanks to a great friend hosting for cheap, all this for a site that I don't even use.

As stated below, it will be broken again on the 1st of may 2018 anyway, and while fixing something again this year, I saw that the BBC will soon require to have a valid UK TV licence to log in and get data, hence it is just a matter of time till everything brakes.
It was fun, I learned some python and web stuff doing it. Still not a web designer though :). I will provide a link to all the archives once it is not working anymore (around 3GB of subs). Only to connected users.

• 1 year later...