Problemo!

Uberlime

Dunno what happened, but since american dad 6x06, i cant dl subs on addic7ed with firefox, i tried with IE & it works good, but seen as i mainly use mozilla, i'd appreciate any insights about how to fix this...
Everytime i press download, it just reloads the page, no download :/... still other sites are working good, i tried disabling adblock plus, no change... any1 havin the same issue ?

• Like 1

Dunno what happened, but since american dad 6x06, i cant dl subs on addic7ed with firefox, i tried with IE & it works good, but seen as i mainly use mozilla, i'd appreciate any insights about how to fix this...
Everytime i press download, it just reloads the page, no download :/... still other sites are working good, i tried disabling adblock plus, no change... any1 havin the same issue ?

We got several reports about the download not working in Firefox, for what we know it is a combination of some plug-ins, since if you try with the portable version of Firefox, it works perfect.

So, if you don't want to use another browser, just try to reinstall Firefox, that might solve the problem.

PS: I, and many other members of Addic7ed staff, use Firefox and we don't have any issues.

We got several reports about the download not working in Firefox, for what we know it is a combination of some plug-ins, since if you try with the portable version of Firefox, it works perfect.

So, if you don't want to use another browser, just try to reinstall Firefox, that might solve the problem.

PS: I, and many other members of Addic7ed staff, use Firefox and we don't have any issues.

ok ty, but we shd try & compare the plug-ins to find which are involved... cuz i hav like... 70 plug-ins & extensions , most of em being vital for my browsing xp, so reinstalling isnt really an option... also up until recently there was no issue, & i haven't added any plug-in in the meantime... i guess it's a karma curse strike back from subtitulo.es lol ... is there a central post, a particular forum section i shd b looking into ? cuz like i said , haven't found any troubleshooting forum category...
  • Like 1

ok ty, but we shd try & compare the plug-ins to find which are involved... cuz i hav like... 70 plug-ins & extensions , most of em being vital for my browsing xp, so reinstalling isnt really an option... also up until recently there was no issue, & i haven't added any plug-in in the meantime... i guess it's a karma curse strike back from subtitulo.es lol ... is there a central post, a particular forum section i shd b looking into ? cuz like i said , haven't found any troubleshooting forum category...

We changed some things in the download code, but since the issue only arise with some combination of FF plug-ins/extensions, it's really hard to track.

But you're right, there should be a "troubleshooting" subform... I'll create one soon.

We changed some things in the download code, but since the issue only arise with some combination of FF plug-ins/extensions, it's really hard to track.

But you're right, there should be a "troubleshooting" subform... I'll create one soon.

ty, hope this problem will go away as it appeared, in the meantime it's no biggie 2 use IE.

Ok I have the same problem. It was fine until two days ago.

I use Firefox, on a Mac, and have deactivated all the plugins I have. Reinstall is not an option though.

Open Firefox, and on address bar type about:config and press enter.
Look for config key network.http.sendRefererHeader make sure it's set to 2

bunnyblog.png

facebook.png

Open Firefox, and on address bar type about:config and press enter.
Look for config key network.http.sendRefererHeader make sure it's set to 2

Honeybunny! You are magic :)