1 Zillion $ Question

Uberlime

Ok, i consider myself quite clever, & i tend to search inbetween lines, hidden messages & such, but when i dont understand smtg, it bugs me bad... now if anyone can explain 2 me the weird opening of No ordinary family i'd b not only grateful but admirative... what is with that scene of a house with open windows & the drapes / curtains flowing from the inside out ? did the father ate too much beans & farted with his super powers near the window ? that's the only rational explanation i came up with so far (i got another but it's too twisted & offensive toward the makers of this serie so i wont elaborate)

Ok, i consider myself quite clever, & i tend to search inbetween lines, hidden messages & such, but when i dont understand smtg, it bugs me bad... now if anyone can explain 2 me the weird opening of No ordinary family i'd b not only grateful but admirative... what is with that scene of a house with open windows & the drapes / curtains flowing from the inside out ? did the father ate too much beans & farted with his super powers near the window ? that's the only rational explanation i came up with so far (i got another but it's too twisted & offensive toward the makers of this serie so i wont elaborate)

"The spectacle of trailers have a picture of a house with curtains blowing out the window vertically, like a superhero cape."

via

I had a feeling of just having missed Superman as he flew out the window :)

bunnyblog.png

facebook.png