Merry Christmas!. With Many Good Wishes For Christmas And The Coming Year.

menoyos

If you don't know what could be the best present in this Christmas, give your translations!.

Hope, peace and love for all of you this Christmas.

Feliz Navidad y Próspero Año Nuevo.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Joyeux Noël et bonne année!
Buon Natale e Felice Anno Nuovo.
Froehliche Weihnachten und ein gluckliches Neues Jahr!
Boas Festas e Feliz Ano Novo
Craciun Fericit si un An Nou Fericit!
Zorionak eta Urte Berri On!
Bon Nadal i Feliç Any Nou
Bo Nadal e Feliz AniNovo.

“I got some bad ideas in my head.”

Christmas is the time of giving and sharing. It is the time of loving and forgiving. Merry Christmas to Everyone!

May the miracle of Christmas fill yours heart with warmth and love.

For all of my addic7ed friends and not only, a Romanian Carol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1Ub2I_6Pzc

Yours,
doc.

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK:

This is not really a Christmas Carol... but it means I all wanna wish everyone!!!

(It's me and it's in Spanish, If someone wanna hear a kind of translation, it's from Toy Story movie)

• Like 1

For all of my addic7ed friends and not only, a Romanian Carol

Thank you so much! I loved the melody!
So much so, I had to get the lyrics.
Just one question: Is "Viflaim" the romanian name for Bethlehem?

Merry Christmas, doc and all.

Alice

The chickens are revolting!

This is not really a Christmas Carol... but it means I all wanna wish everyone!!!
(It's me and it's in Spanish, If someone wanna hear a kind of translation, it's from Toy Story movie)

You have a great voice, Asian!
Thank You for this one. It drew a big smile on me. :)

Alice.

PS - My sis happenned to be eavesdropping while you song was playing. She wants to know if you are single and if you have any plans to be visiting in Melbourne in the near future, say next week's New Year's party. (Don't blame me, I'm just the messenger *giggle*)
  • Like 1

You have a great voice, Asian!
Thank You for this one. It drew a big smile on me. :)

Alice.

PS - My sis happenned to be eavesdropping while you song was playing. She wants to know if you are single and if you have any plans to be visiting in Melbourne in the near future, say next week's New Year's party. (Don't blame me, I'm just the messenger *giggle*)

hahaha thank you.... tell her that I'm absolutelly sorry but I am gay!!! hahaha But yeah, I like to visit Melboune some day :P hahaha

[...]
Is "Viflaim" the romanian name for Bethlehem?

Merry Christmas, [...]

Yes, it is. :) Somehow !

From my forefathers. :)

Christmas is an occasion for the presentation of the costumes and customs of Maramures (a Romanian County, where traditions are very well preserved)
The custom of popular religious drama played on Christmas was kept alive in Maramures and constitutes an attraction for tourists coming into the area.
Viflaimul is a song inspired by the Bible which tells the story of the birth of the Savior.
Joseph, Mary, Herod, Jidu, Santa, death and demons are some colorful characters, richly costumed and masked.
"Viflaimul" is played by groups of lads in the first days of Christmas, New Year and, sometimes, the Epiphany.

Various versions of the songs are staged and Iza Valley, the Nanesti, Strâmtura, Ieud, Rozalvea, on Mara to the Berbesti, Vadu Izei, Breb, and Viseu de Sus (all that are places in Maramures).
The show is it playing on the courts hardworking peasants, in the churchyard, on the streets of villages and, more recently, even in community centers.
Spectators who attend the "Viflaim are excited about this extraordinary game and the" devils ", the tricks and jokes, especially the noise rate.
It is complemented by masks, which, by their charm, giving a peculiar color of winter holidays.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AndQAroEPQ8&feature=related

viseu.jpg

viflaim.jpg

viflaim-satu-mare1.jpg

I'm happy that you like that Carol.
I'll look forward to see if I can get the lyrics for you, if you want that.

doc.

103iruh.gif

IMPORTANT LINK:

Yes, it is. :) Somehow !

From my forefathers. :)

Christmas is an occasion for the presentation of the costumes and customs of Maramures (a Romanian County, where traditions are very well preserved)
The custom of popular religious drama played on Christmas was kept alive in Maramures and constitutes an attraction for tourists coming into the area.
Viflaimul is a song inspired by the Bible which tells the story of the birth of the Savior.
Joseph, Mary, Herod, Jidu, Santa, death and demons are some colorful characters, richly costumed and masked.
"Viflaimul" is played by groups of lads in the first days of Christmas, New Year and, sometimes, the Epiphany.

I'm happy that you like that Carol.
I'll look forward to see if I can get the lyrics for you, if you want that.

doc.

Doc,

You've just introduced me to a wonderfully rich experience. I've been reading and watching videos about Maramures and its wealth of Christmas traditions since I woke up!

What an amazing display!

I've already found the lyrics, but thanks for you offering, and thank you again for this gift. I'm definitely planning in spending a "Craciun in Maramures" in the future.

Alice

hahaha thank you.... tell her that I'm absolutelly sorry but I am gay!!! hahaha But yeah, I like to visit Melboune some day :P hahaha

Sis' verbatim response:

"So what?! Tell him to come on down. We'll still have some fun, singing along!." :D

Thanx again for the smiles, Asian,

Alice

Sis' verbatim response:

"So what?! Tell him to come on down. We still have some fun, singing along!." :D

Thanx again for the smiles, Asian,

Alice

Asian nooope!! Aslan!!! with L as Chronicles of Narnia character, the lion!!!

No worries =) and tell your sis we can sing along whenever she wants!

Asian nooope!! Aslan!!! with L as Chronicles of Narnia character, the lion!!!

No worries =) and tell your sis we can sing along whenever she wants!

Eeeep.
My bad. I did intend to type Aslan. But I suffer from an extreme, terminal case of "STUD". That is, Severe Type Usability Disorder. hahah.

Thanx again!

Alice

[...]
You've just introduced me to a [...]
Alice

A really Christmas spirit's answer, from a nice person. :)
Thank you.

doc.

103iruh.gif

IMPORTANT LINK: