New Features: Multi Edit, Multi Save For Correctors & Translators

dny238

Addic7s

We try to balance new features for all different types of users (Anonymous guests, Account Holders, VIP, Team Members, etc).

This update adds "Multi Edit" and "Multi Save" capabilities to the "View & Edit" page as well as the corresponding "Translate" pages for our important, if often ignored, content contributors. Thanks guys for all the hard work!

Instructions!

Both of these features are at the bottom of the 'View & Edit' as well as 'Join Translation' pages the team uses to make corrections and translate to subtitles 'files'. Check down by the controls we use to change pages.

1)Multi Edit
This feature opens the edit boxes on all the lines displayed on the "View & Edit" and "Translated" pages. Hopefully, this will save the team a number of clicks.
2)Multi Save
This is the complementary features to "Multi Edit", it saves all open text boxes in one click, rather than multiple.

Many of our correctors are using tools like Subtitle Edit and Subtitle Workshop. However, if you have simple changes which you see need to be made, consider improving the content quickly on the website for the people who come behind you! If everyone corrects, our content will be the best on the web.

Thanks again!
Dny238

PS. Check out the instructions for corrections here!

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Mayday, mayday! What happened with my best friends MultiEdit and MultiSave? They seem to be dead, hope that it's only that you're fixing something but pleaaaaaaaaaaseeeee give them back to me a.s.a.p.

Mayday, mayday! What happened with my best friends MultiEdit and MultiSave? They seem to be dead, hope that it's only that you're fixing something but pleaaaaaaaaaaseeeee give them back to me a.s.a.p.

Odd. Let me check

Odd. Let me check

Not finding a problem. Can you give me the URL of the show you are editing? Can you let me know the browser type and version?
Thanks,
dny