Rj Berger Subtitles

Jon

Hey all,
I recently bought the hard times of rj berger on dvd, but im deaf and so i had to resort to finding subtitles. I found a set of subtitles on opensubtitles.org and it said that it came from this site or addic7ed.com. There is a series of .sub files in it (1 for each episode), and using VLC media player I dragged the first one onto the video and it worked great. But when it came time to watch the second episode, I dragged that file over (2nd episode) and the subtitles would not come up. I've read alot about it and I know the subtitle file needs to be the same name as the movie file, but since it is a dvd I'm unsure how to find that, besides that, the first one worked without me changing anything, so in theory the second should have worked fine as well? I could use some advice as I am unsure where to go from here, any help is appreciated.

I got the subtitles here:
http://www.opensubti...of-rj-berger-en

also I just noticed that if i drag any of the other sub files onto the first episode, then the subs will show up, but they will not come up on their respected episode?

Make a try for s01e09 and s01e11, then tell what happened.

I'm not sure if will have any relevance, but make a try as you made for the first episode.

doc.

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK:

Make a try for s01e09 and s01e11, then tell what happened.

I'm not sure if will have any relevance, but make a try as you made for the first episode.

doc.

Hey Doc,
Thanks for the reply. I went ahead and tried all of the subtitles files and only episode 1, 6, and 11 work on their respected episode. It may interest you to know that this is a three disk set and episodes 1, 6, and 11 are the first episodes on their respected disk. So episode 6 is the first episode on disk 2 and episode 11 is the first episode on disk 3. I used windows media player to look at the times and each episode starts at 0:00 unlike some series that I have where the time frame changes (1 episode after another). Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks for the help,
jon

Are you familiar with any kind of subtitle editor?
I mean, try to download THIS ONE, install, then open a subtitle file and try to SAVE AS, I don't know, you have there some option like DVDSubtitle (.sub), or Sony DVDArchitect (.sub) or Sony DVDArchitect w. # line (.sub).
It's a try.

doc.

• Like 1

103iruh.gif

IMPORTANT LINK:

Dude! I love you man haha. I went into subtitles workshop and saved it as a dvdsubtitle and it worked (at least for episode 2), I don't have time to check them all, but you saved me a lot of headache. Thanks alot.
I might repost if the rest do not work, but they should. Thank you, wise one.
jon

ok, i did the same thing for the third one that i did for the second, but it didn't work. It seems like it only works when it feels like it lol.

WOW, seems we have a Bermuda Triangle here :) .

Try that software from link that I give it to you.

It is more powerfull and have a lot of extra features than SW.

doc.

103iruh.gif

IMPORTANT LINK: