Why subtitles?

alex28

Hell Of the Steel I read your post and I think its nice what you do for your mom. I started losing my hearing when I was 24. I'm 28 now and deaf completely from one ear. Minimal hearing from the other. I need cochlear implant but I can't afford one. It's HARD, and frustrating. I won't go on about my problems because I can't say I'm not happy, we are poor, but I have my wife and daughter, and my wife deals with me every day and she chose to. I'm grateful. Keep up the good work ADDIC7ED and hello to all the arabs and albanians and dutch and french and especially the UK for having a cool funky way of speaking lolz. I like watching euro flicks. anyways, english subtitles for the win!!! Sorry I'm super happy my wife and I are getting back almost $5000 in tax refund and we are going on a shopping spree!!!!!!

16956944f0dc499090cdfff42b4bc035.0.gif

Hell Of the Steel I read your post and I think its nice what you do for your mom. I started losing my hearing when I was 24. I'm 28 now and deaf completely from one ear. Minimal hearing from the other. I need cochlear implant but I can't afford one. It's HARD, and frustrating. I won't go on about my problems because I can't say I'm not happy, we are poor, but I have my wife and daughter, and my wife deals with me every day and she chose to. I'm grateful. Keep up the good work ADDIC7ED and hello to all the arabs and albanians and dutch and french and especially the UK for having a cool funky way of speaking lolz. I like watching euro flicks. anyways, english subtitles for the win!!! Sorry I'm super happy my wife and I are getting back almost $5000 in tax refund and we are going on a shopping spree!!!!!!

It's the least that I can do for her.So you're lucky with your wife and kid!With the 5000 dollars she deserves a gift.:)

Haha! Lol, enjoy the spree :D And thank you, Hell Of The Steel, your English is quite remarkable.

Nah my English is not that good, but the movies helps a lot.

Because I'm dead without them.:D My english is terrible and I don't understand the spoken english but only the written one.

Of course the write English is more understandable than the speak one. I translate the english subs to my own language and when I have the english subs is easier :)

Thank you, "honeybunny" your subs are amazing :)

Some people care mostly about their bodies. Why? Because the soul - silent

I appreciate that you do this mostly because of me....

But as you need time... :) :)

Thank you again!

Yes, I saw it, but there are some misstakes, what they're saying and what you're writhing, ot may by that's what you heard.. i don't know

But that's misstakes, are small... Thank you, again...

• 2 weeks later...

Can I ask you if the side "tvsubtitle.net" is your, too or thay steal from you? Becouse all the subtitle there are yours. :?

They are not in any way affiliated with us. They just upload our subs. Yes, all of them :)) You'll find our subs everywhere. :(

bunnyblog.png

facebook.png

Yes, it's true but this isn't fair... your work .. goes to every side in the world..