what's the whole process?

thenormal

I'm curious to know what the whole process is when it comes to create subtitles. I see that on addic7ed, subtitles are added only a few hours after a release, and there's loads of them. I find it quite impressive because i've always thought that creating subtitles was a long process. Yet, i can download them from addic7ed almost right after a release is pre'd. So, can you briefly explain how you guys achieve that?

I'm curious about that too. Less popular shows' subtitles come out much earlier instead of the more popular ones. Case in point; How I Met Your Mother. It's a short show and one of the most popular shows on TV. But it's subtitle comes out too late.

I don't agree, it's just one person can do one show at a time, and they have to choose an order that is more or less random :) That's why some come out first and others later. But none comes out too late, so I think you exaggerate :)

bunnyblog.png

facebook.png

I'm curious, too. The subtitle of Heroes are ready at 6.55 a.m. it's amazing how fast you are.

Some people care mostly about their bodies. Why? Because the soul - silent

What is that mean? It's mean that you do not make tje subtitle. If you haven't the episode, I can sand to you :)

I was going to make a new post thanking all the contributing staff and members of addic7ed for their hard work. I greatly appreciate the work Alex, Hunnybunny, chamallow35 and many others have done to get the subtitles uploaded for myself and others to use.

Ever since I have found the site I began donating and I am happy to do so to help support such a great site and community.

Thanks again,

Jared

Something else.
Thanks for understanding our discretion and that we are doing everything we can when we can.

?nd that mean it's not be soon, does it? :s

No, it's not gonna be done by us.

Why????? Your subs are so amazing, there are no one who make the subtitle as right as yours :(:-/

I do my best :P

Isn't that right Alex and Bunny, if I wasn't here, non of this would have came true :P lol

BTW, I'm lvling up to 20 tommorow in a game called Real Life :)

Life? What life? I have no life ..

buganimated.gif