what's the whole process?

thenormal

I just wanna subs for new episode of Eastwick.... and i just wanna to know if thay're coming soon? :)

Some people care mostly about their bodies. Why? Because the soul - silent

I was going to make a new post thanking all the contributing staff and members of addic7ed for their hard work. I greatly appreciate the work Alex, Hunnybunny, chamallow35 and many others have done to get the subtitles uploaded for myself and others to use.

Ever since I have found the site I began donating and I am happy to do so to help support such a great site and community.

Thanks again,

Jared

Thank you :) And enjoy our subs.

I just wanna subs for new episode of Eastwick.... and i just wanna to know if thay're coming soon? :)

They are up :) Look for them on the site.

bunnyblog.png

facebook.png

I was going to make a new post thanking all the contributing staff and members of addic7ed for their hard work. I greatly appreciate the work Alex, Hunnybunny, chamallow35 and many others have done to get the subtitles uploaded for myself and others to use.

Ever since I have found the site I began donating and I am happy to do so to help support such a great site and community.

Thanks again,

Jared

Thanks Jared :D

--

Got questions? Read our FAQ. Wanna support me? Check my Tipee.

They are up :) Look for them on the site.

Thank to you, I could translate your english subs to my own language.... I hope that the next episode will be ready soon... :)

• 3 years later...

After posting a comment on the other section on the website.    I just want to say thank you for the great website, the staff and members of addic7ed for the great work they have been doing.     I finally found the section thread that I have been looking for.    

I have a question in regards to a portion of how subtitles are shared / extracted,  as the shows and CCE file  ?  I have often seen other languages besides english pop up ready for downloads, while the english version doesn't show up for a bit longer or days afterwards.   I do understand its done by a member who only can do one show at a time at some random order, but how does a foreign language thats synced up end up in the first place ?  :blink: 

For example, theres a tv series called, 'Wizards vs Aliens' that have Portuguese subtitles, however there is no English subtitles for episodes for quite some time, been almost a year. 

If RAWNiTRO has passed away, :( please send my regards, as I have really appreciated his help in the subtitles of this show. 

Would anyone be interested in clarify this topic ?   Thanks in advance.

The translations are not directly dependent on the English subtitles. So there's no need for an English sub for a translation to exist. RAWNiTRO was not part of our team and we don't know what happened to him/her. :(

bunnyblog.png

facebook.png