Subtitles in Greek

ChristineLymp]

Hello everyone.
I just wanted to say how awful it is for people who translate, to let Google translate instead of them.
As it is well known, Google can lead you in a translation but not the specific ones. As it concerns the episodes, Google is certainly not a good idea because the translation is misleading. You should better hire people who are not bored to translate on their own. 
Thank you. 

P.S: I'm talking in particular about "Hart Of Dixie" episodes , the translator is named after honeybunny something. 

hart.of.dixie.219.hdtv-lol.srt

Hello and thank you for your concern.

Firstly, @honeybunny is not a (Greek) translator, but a syncer, doing the sync for English files only. Anyone here can then translate into the language he/she wants. So, sometimes, (stupid) people use Google translate. That is unfortunate but until people learn that Google translate is worse than no translation at all, that's how it is. In this case, honeybunny did not translate this. The translator did not put his name and kept honeybunny's credits. 

Secondly, if you find mistakes in a translation, you can always warn us using the orange triangle next to the language version. Please, when you do, say what the mistake is and who did it, and if possible the sequences too. It makes our job easier, especially since there are so many languages and we cannot speak every language.

Finally, our job here is voluntary work only, so we don't "hire" people to do translations. The syncers also do it on their free time.

If you find other subtitles that are Google translated, let us know and we will delete them.

Here is what honeybunny wrote a long time ago. That is still valid.

I know many of you find a lot of bad translations that have as credits my name (Sync & corrections by honeybunny). I want you all to know that these credits are kept from the English subtitle (that is the only language of subs I do) and the translations are not mine. If you find mistakes in the translations, you can either correct them with view & edit or report the subtitle to the moderators. 

Thank you for your understanding.

• Like 6