This Seasons Subs

Frost

Curious to know what is going on this season with the subtitles? Shows missing subs completely, and other subs (sometimes) days late. 

Please understand i'm not b****ing just want to know whats what, is because of the tvrage site or just a lack of syncers??

Hi @Frost,

The amount of shows increases faster than the amount of syncers, that's a sure thing :)

Can you give examples of shows, please? (Both late and not released)

Late (last week) Bones s11e10. There were others but I don't recall the names ATM

Crossing Lines at least 2 epps missing  (s03e11 & 12)

Late (last week) Bones s11e10. There were others but I don't recall the names ATM

Crossing Lines at least 2 epps missing  (s03e11 & 12)

​Probably syncer trouble for Bones.

Regarding Crossing Lines, it's because it isn't airing in the US.

We know there's videos out for these eps, but it's released every week as a regular show.

It is transcribed by ear by @chamallow. It's a hell of a tough job, creating them from scratch, hence the delay.

• Like 1

​Probably syncer trouble for Bones.

Regarding Crossing Lines, it's because it isn't airing in the US.

We know there's videos out for these eps, but it's released every week as a regular show.

It is transcribed by ear by @chamallow. It's a hell of a tough job, creating them from scratch, hence the delay.

​Ahh. Didn't know he was doing em from scratch. Make the subs even better knowing that..

I hope to finish the season before 2016, but that only leaves me a week before Christmas is upon us (then I'll be too busy until January 1), so I'll do my best, but I feel a cold coming that will make me useless :)

• Like 3

--

Got questions? Read our FAQ. Wanna support me? Check my Tipee.