what works with what?

Mariella

Hi,

is there any place that explains which subtitles work with what preferably for all general types? I mean asap, sys, lol these things.

I know the little infobox that is displayed on the subtitle page of one episode/movie and I found something here on afg, but maybe someone can tell me about the rest or point me somewhere to find it out. This is what I came up with so far please tell me if there are mistakes:

720p IMMERSE = ASAP, 720p, XII
2HD = 720p 2HD (2HD does NOT always work with 720p 2HD)
720p = AFG, LOL, SYS, BiA, FoV, "720p Dimension"
AFG = 2HD, "720p IMMERSE", LOL, "720p Dimension"
ASAP = XII, "720p IMMERSE"
BiA = 720p BiA
DIMENSION = AFG
FoV = 720p FoV
LOL = Sys, "720p Dimension"
PROPER 720p = PROPER AFG
PROPER IMMERSE = PROPER AFG
REAL PROPER REPACK WHATEVER 720p = REAL PROPER REPACK WHATEVER AFG
REPACK 720p = REPACK AFG
REPACK DIMENSION = REPACK AFG
Sys = Lol, "720p Dimension"
XII = ASAP, "720p IMMERSE"
1080p.WEB-DL-NTb = ?
DVDRip-x264-OSiTV = ?
WEB-DL = ?
WEB-DLNTb = ?
BATV = ?
HDTV x264-Dimension= = ?
x264-Killers = ?
Killers = ?

Greetings Mariella

You got a pretty good list already.

WEB-DLs work with one another most of the time for an episode. There's some exceptions with some FOX's shows mainly. Some have an ad at the begining, and some groups remove it, some don't. Check the lenght of the video to see if they'll be compatible. Generally speaking, videos with the same duration will be compatible, but there again there can be a few exceptions.

FUM is compatible with the HD release of an episode (it can be DIMENSION, KILLERS, AVS or sometimes WEB-DL), as they're re-encodes. Same goes for RMTeam or MeGusta.

LOL works with DIMENSION 99℅ of the time, but in rare cases the 1080p might not work with LOL or the 720p.

A pretty new one, AMZN.WEBRip works with WEB-DL, but not with other WEBRips. At the exception of RARBG, which re-encodes them but does not keep the AMZN in it's release's name.

I probably forgot a few, but here's what I could think of right now.

• Like 5

Thank you very much for your answer can't think of anything else either. Does Rarbg work with anything else?

Greetings, Mariella

They only do WEB-DLs and WEBRips, that's all.

The only thing that might be confusing is that they name their re-encodes of AMZN.WEBRip as only WEBRip.

Actual WEBRips don't work with WEB-DLs or AMZN.WEBRips. So when you end up one time with what you think a WEBRip working with WEB-DL and another time not, I guess it might be pretty confusing.

In fact, these AMZN.WEBRips are WEB-DLs, no less. It's just that the name WEB-DL might be sticked to iTunes rips.

But videos are the same. Audio is better on AMZN.WEBRips though, hence the larger files.

Actual WEBRips usually have logos on the video, WEB-DLs don't.

It's just gibberish, I might be the only one understanding what I'm saying. A diagram will probably make it a bit easier.

* WEB-DL --> WEB-DL-RARBG --> AMZN.WEBRip --> WEBRip-RARBG (re-encode of AMZN.WEBRip)--> WEBRip (actual)

* WEBRip (actual) --> WEBRip-RARBG --> AMZN.WEBRip --> WEB-DL

• Like 3

• kinglouisxx featured and unfeatured this topic