Metal Hurlant Chronicles Season one.

Galane

MoustikJal did a set of perfect subs for Season 2 of Metal Hurlant Chronicles, but for Season 1 all I've been able to find are a perfect file for episode 2 (author unknown) and a very poor English translation for episode 1.

Tonight I finished rewriting about 90% of it, fixed a couple of small timing errors too. There are a couple of words spoken by Teague and some of the robots that I can't make out so I typed in what seems appropriate with the rest of the line and sounds like what they're mumbling. He and another character in two lines say "sufferance" when they mean sufferings, going by the situation and the third line spoken by a soon to be dead guy. The flying robots say Guilam as Gee-lem so that's how I wrote it for the drones.

Maybe after I watch both seasons I'll tackle doing subs for episodes 3 through 6.

Metal Hurlant 01E01 Kings Crown.srt

• 4 weeks later...

DVD OCR rips of subs for all 12 episodes from the Region 1 Uncut 2-Disc set are uploaded. Note that the DVD order and SyFy broadcast order for Season 2 are different.

If you want to adjust sync etc for SyFy or other edited broadcast version Season 1 episodes 3 through 6, please make new versions instead of editing the DVD rip files.

Thank you. :) Keep up the good work!