Sneaky Pete Season 3

achillobator

Will anyone be doing this season of Sneaky Pete?  Medvidecek007 started to (or so it seems), a little more than two weeks ago...but for some reason stopped after only doing the first out of ten.

Will anybody be stepping in to finish the season?  More importantly, does anybody know if medvidecek007 is ok?

• Like 1

"Built-in" subs are usually @#$% done by people who sloppily transcribed them from a draft of the script that might not even be the final edit, and who seem to have a piss-poor grasp of English at best.  They're full of spelling errors and usage mistakes, and often don't match the dialog at all.

The whole reason I'm at addicted is this site and its subbers have consistently higher standards than that.

• Like 2

It'll be uploaded once we're done. Netflix shows require more work and we have a lot to do. We don't just upload them in their original state, even if we don't sync them line by line - unless they require it.

• Like 2

--

Got questions? Read our FAQ. Wanna support me? Check my Tipee.

It'll be uploaded once we're done. Netflix shows require more work and we have a lot to do. We don't just upload them in their original state, even if we don't sync them line by line - unless they require it.

​Thanks for taking the time to reply, Chamallow.  I know you guys have do so much to keep up already.  It's just nice knowing it's not forgotten.

I wish I could help you guys, but a lot of the reason I'm at this site is I have, for various reasons, trouble processing speech a lot of the time.  Especially if it's in an accent, even a US regional one, that I don't hear often.  (I was glad to be able to help out with a couple of episodes of Justified a good while back because that's closer to home.  ;))

Hey, What is it about Netflix shows that makes them more grief than usual TV?

• Like 1

They usually have a lot of lines with short timings to be fixed manually, plus very long lines that we need to resync so they're splitted differently. Then there's the upload process which is quite long for one episode, since we have to upload them one by one, and most of the time, we have 20+ languages per episode.

--

Got questions? Read our FAQ. Wanna support me? Check my Tipee.