Vanishing subtitles?

gort9k

Hi: As the title says. It looks like thre has been some kind of mishap and existig subtitles have dissapeared. I'm talkin about the "Criminal minds" subs. I was watching this series and I was starting the six season, downloading the subs from this page. Suddenly, as of yesterday, when I search for this series subs I'm getting that there are only 50 subtitles...

I don't know if this is happening to other subs. Anyway, is there any chance of getting them back.? Thanks

Excuse m bad nglish, please.

Hi, @gort9k

No subtitles have vanished.

Results from the search engine are limited to 50 entries, but all episodes are available.

You can find them by accessing the show's page on the "shows" tab at the top of the site.

Just look for Criminal Minds there and you'll find them.

• Like 2

Thank you so much, Kinglouisxx. I can't try your suggestion as it seems the shows page it isn't working at this moment. I'll keep trying and will tell when things are back to normal.

Thanks again.

As kinglouisxx said, no subtitles have dissapeared.

In my case, "Criminal minds", I was starting the sixth season when the shows page got faulty. So I tried the search facility, lets say: "Criminal Minds - 06x01" and there you are, magically appeared the subs. And, not only that, in the small window above you get the whole season, you just scroll it and get your subs.

Thanks again.

As kinglouisxx said, no subtitles have dissapeared.

In my case, "Criminal minds", I was starting the sixth season when the shows page got faulty. So I tried the search facility, lets say: "Criminal Minds - 06x01" and there you are, magically appeared the subs. And, not only that, in the small window above you get the whole season, you just scroll it and get your subs.

Thanks again.

​I've found it very easy over the years to just click the search field and scroll thru my history list of shows BY SHOW TITLE ONLY (NOT cluttered up with individual episodes) and then go to the most recent release. Now, since the the first few seasons are only displayed (this is new), I'll have to just choose one of those given, and THEN use the 'small window' to get to the latest release.