Contacting TV Subtitles

alex28

Can someone tell me how i can contact the guys from TVSubtitles? Well, they don`t look like the kind that "do it for the scene" and all that... so i don`t think they`ll answer my email that i sent using the contact form.

Some user ( darksidebr ) is uploading our subtitles and removing our website from them.
If someone knows a moderator or anything that might help, please let me know.

Changing the world. One subtitle at a time.

Alex, I can't help, but i want just to tell you a little something.
I'm from a BRazilian tem called DarkSide, but we aren't doing it to you.
I wish you luck with this problem.

Hm... whois/traceroute? :D

A little undercover action? ;D

At least one still has the credits...
for csi New York latest episode (series 6 ep. 9, title: CSI.NY.S06E09.HDTV.FQM.en.srt)

Maybe some decent bucaneer finally decided it's not nice... One hopes. They are Ukraine based I guess? I could digg dipper if necessary. But maybe we should not go to war before exploiting all other possible means - them guys "might" be still human :D

But that was probably by another uploader.

hm, looks like on podnapisi we have some portuguese ones bu a darksidebr: is that the same user?
Because if yes... ;P Okay, jokes apart, the subs seem not to be present here, so the safe guess is that its the Brazilian DarkSide :D

here it is: http://www.podnapisi.net/ppodnapisi/search/sA/224215

Alex, I can't help, but i want just to tell you a little something.
I'm from a BRazilian tem called DarkSide, but we aren't doing it to you.
I wish you luck with this problem.

I know, honeybunny told me :-). No worries mate.

Hm... whois/traceroute? :D

A little undercover action? ;D

At least one still has the credits...
for csi New York latest episode (series 6 ep. 9, title: CSI.NY.S06E09.HDTV.FQM.en.srt)

Maybe some decent bucaneer finally decided it's not nice... One hopes. They are Ukraine based I guess? I could digg dipper if necessary. But maybe we should not go to war before exploiting all other possible means - them guys "might" be still human :D

But that was probably by another uploader.

hm, looks like on podnapisi we have some portuguese ones bu a darksidebr: is that the same user?
Because if yes... ;P Okay, jokes apart, the subs seem not to be present here, so the safe guess is that its the Brazilian DarkSide :D

here it is: http://www.podnapisi.net/ppodnapisi/search/sA/224215

Thanks! darksidebr is a guy ( not a team ). Hope he just understands. I found people that removed JUST THE WEBSITE ( as he does ) because they thought it's forbidden to have website X in credits when uploading to website Y... so they just edit the subtitles.. without asking any1. This is the good case :P

Changing the world. One subtitle at a time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

well , there is some kind of solution

upload ur subs to an international decent website ,such as subscene

put ur rights on your files , and just tell moderators there about if someone stole ur rights .. that will be in future works

or you have to make it like IDX , although there are apps can generate SRT from it :)

i think u need to encrypt ur subs , someway that noone can stole it jut like DLC-ing