Van Wilder

VeRdiKT

Okay, moar onto movies. Today is the infamous National Lampoon's Van Wilder starring Ryan Reynolds and Tara Reid. I really dont know why I posted this but this has got to be one of my first R-rated movies I've watched 5 years back.

national_lampoons_van_wilder.jpg

Trailer:

iMDB:
[imdb]0283111[/imdb]

Verdikt:
Ahh, National Lampoons can never resist from teen comedies, can they? Anyways, this movie is really awesome! I never expected Ryan Reynolds as a bad boy, although Tara Reid sucks just like in all other teen comedies. It was surprising to see Sophia Bush however... :o

The movie is practically about a guy who's been studying for 7 years in a college. He always keeps failing and is on his last year but never graduates. A journalist then tries to make him realise that he has to start getting serious but her jealous boyfriend tries to make him fail. Unlike other teen comedies before that such as Not Another Teen Movie, this movie impressed me because of Kal Penn's hilarious accent! I think this movie impressed me because of the cast, but this is a good watch if you're an ardent teen comedy fan! Rating = 6/10.

Favourite quote:
"I know Ms. Pac-Man is special. She's fun. She's cute. She swallows." - Van Wilder

[align=center]Clicketh!

209lnnl.png[/align]