The Big Lebowski

VeRdiKT

So today I've decided to review the Dude... err, I mean the Big Lebowski. Hilarious movie, I must say.

the_big_lebowski_6.jpg

Trailer:

iMDB:
[imdb]0118715[/imdb]

Verdikt:
Gosh, I got tired when someone said that we should call him Dude because of the Big Lebowski. However, seeing this movie was damn friggin hilarious because of Mr. Dude Lebowski and the whole fiasco that goes along. The movie is about this slacker called the "Dude" (or Jeff Lebowski) who gets mistaken for a millionaire and his rug gets peed on by some guys. So the Dude decides to consult the Big Lebowski, the person who really was to be beaten by those guys. And when he visits him, he gets stuck in an entangled hilarious plot that will keep you glued to the screen till the end.

Why I really liked it? Well, just calling Lebowski "Dude" just gives a vibe to it. The characters are so amazing that I can say this is the best of Jeff Bridges as we see his inner-Dude and Julianne Moore. Even The Dude's friends are so funny!! There's just so much black humour and dark comedy throughout the movie! The quotes are so witty and the whole movie is hilarious and will keep you cracking all night long till the end. As 10 years has already passed, this movie will still wise the fuck up off all teens and adults. Go see it if you haven't!! My rating = 9/10

Favourite quote:
"I am not "Mr. Lebowski". You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

[align=center]Clicketh!

209lnnl.png[/align]

• 4 weeks later...

ahh the lebowski very near the top of my top ten, if your looking for a plot driven thinking mans film just keep moving on this aint for you, what this is in reality is a lol comedy like no other (best enjoyed with a joint) bridges and goodman have rarely been better and steve buscemi as the downtrodden freind is marvelous acting, for me what makes this film is goodman as the wily hairtrigger vietnam vet walter, (this isnt nam this is bowling there are rules) omgi laughed so hard at walter i almost cracked a rib its stuffed with those moments of hillarity.....and the jesus scene...rofl

2n1hugi.jpg