login Addic7ed.com

crooked65

Lately I`m spending more time with trying to pass   " I`m not a robot "  when I want to go to my Addic7ed.com account then  actually spending time on the site itself?!

Edited by crooked65

Thanks forgetit, normally I keep it logged in but sometime  with cleaning up history I take the cookies out too.

I didn`t know the captcha  is from google, was frustrated by all the clicking verify, thinking that you got it right, and more "traffic lights" come up.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Success!!! Apparently you'd better patiently wait for new pics to appear in a given test. Take your time. If you do the tests quickly it'll go on forever. At least that was my experience. Or I just got lucky, google's AI didn't feel like torturing me any further.

• 1 month later...

It can be frustrating to spend more time proving that you are not a robot than actually using the website you want to access. However, it is important to keep in mind that the "I'm not a robot" verification process is in place to protect the website and its users from automated spam and other malicious activities.

There are a few things you can do to make the verification process go more smoothly. First, make sure you are following the instructions carefully and completing the task as accurately as possible. This may involve selecting certain images, typing in text, or solving a puzzle.

Second, make sure you are not using a VPN or other tool that may be masking your IP address, as this can trigger the verification process more frequently. If you are using a VPN, try disabling it and accessing the website again.

Finally, you may want to consider reaching out to the website's support team to see if there is anything they can do to help you reduce the frequency of the verification process or troubleshoot any issues you may be having. They may be able to offer some tips or suggestions to make the process smoother for you.

• 3 weeks later...

Everybody thanks for replying, 

The thing is that when you go to some website and you get the capture it goes with one or maybe two attempts, but for to my Addic7ed.com account it took forever. Lately ( when I logged out at times) it seems to go better. 

greeetings.