Jump to content

Korean series


Mercier

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone 👋 !

After delightedly watching the Korean series *Extraordinary Attorney Woo*, I wanted to check if subtitles were available on the site for it, as well as for the series *Spooky in Love*—which I had watched just before and which also features the wonderful actress Park Eun-bin. It was just out of curiosity; I hadn't needed subtitles to watch them, but I wondered if they existed.

Anyway...

I was very surprised to find none here. Wanting to watch other series starring Park Eun-bin, I checked if *Hyper Knife*, *The Wonderfools*, or *Castaway Diva* (these five series aired between 2022 and 2026) fared any better. Nope—none of them! So, my question is: is there a specific issue with these Korean series—at least the first two of which (the ones I watched) were broadcast on Netflix?

Although I’ve been visiting this fantastic site for many years, this is my first post. I hope I haven't broken any rules! I’d like to thank everyone in advance who might be able and willing to provide an answer.

Mercier

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi!

The subtitles for ALL FIVE of those series are available on opensubtitles.org

So obviously they are not to be found here in this forum ... 😁

Hope you find ones that match your files. Good luck. 

Edited by RowanEleven

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Member Statistics

    29182
    Total Members
    6268
    Most Online
    bubbalubbadubdub
    Newest Member
    bubbalubbadubdub
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...