Myspace anyone?

klown07

Well, here is my myspace link if anyone wants to check it out:

http://www.myspace.com/silly_klownz

I was once a writer..... I don't have much time or passion for it these days. Here is my best, only one I remember by heart. I wrote it after a relationship I had once and everything I was feeling came out on paper and afterward I was able to move on...Now I'm married, and have a beautiful daughter. I edited it from the version on my myspace toward the end, still not satisfied lol.

" I'm walking around, wandering about. I see all these happy couples, holding hands, kissing and hugging. Dreaming up the future, getting married, diamond rings and such things. And I remember a time when I could relate. You fall so deep in love with someone, you could swear it was fate. Soaring up in the heavenly clouds with your one and only. Nothing could break you....Until everything falls apart. So utterly lonely. Your world comes crashing down, your head wont stop spinning around. You could just DROWN...in all your thoughts. How could a love so perfect go wrong? You barely eat, cant sleep. Get all choked up like you cant breathe. You're about to suffocate! All you wanna do is close your eyes and never awake....You pray every day and night for God to rewind the hands of time back to where it was only you. Before the fights and arguments, and the hateful words spoken. Before the day that your heart was broken. Before the lying, the cheating, and deceiving. Before the walks in the park, the private moments in the dark.... The love letters, and soft touches. The valentine's chocolate and dozen roses. Before the day a Beautiful Angel walked in your life. And as the last glimpses of sweet memories passes you by....You yell out "Please God no more, I don't wanna cry!" As I wipe the last tear from my eye, it's time to say goodbye. All the tears shed, gone. Time to say so long. And hit the button: Erase. It was just a bad dream..... A sigh of relief, a smile on my face. No more frown, I'm no longer a Sad.Klown...." Written By: ME, J. Frausto

16956944f0dc499090cdfff42b4bc035.0.gif