PC Games you play

alex28

I just finished IV today, I can't describe how epic this game was, I can't go back playing that previous crappy releases, IV was the 1 and only for me.

This thread is now about ways to make Isocrate suffer.

Ancient Domains of Mystery (ADOM) now and forever :) No pictures in the rogue there :D :D :D

http://www.adom.de/ this is weird o0

Changing the world. One subtitle at a time.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alex28

• Foaman

• DrJackson

• mczolly

Crappy?? I know every single line from SA. I loved that game, maybe a lil bit old, but it's a classical.

I didn't mean it that way, I meant that the older releases compared to IV are crap but that doesn't mean they were never good.

Out of the whole GTA series I only finished and loved VC and IV, I've tried really hard to like SA but it just didn't work, it required too much time, like feeding the guy, going to the gym, the strip club and more of that waste of time crap. So I just decided to let it go and then IV came and it was an improvement in almost every way.

There are couple of things that I didn't like in IV like having to go out with your buddies and dates all the time, it was really annoying.

I also didn't like how unrealistic the police was! I mean they see me crash into other cars, destroy public property and all sorts of vandalizing and they do nothing!! I know the game would be impossible to play if the police came after you every single crash you do but at least they should do so when it happens right in front of them!!

On the plus side, I liked doing jobs for the police, I liked doing jobs for the random people on the streets, I liked that I was given the choice to change the course of the game even if it was by little, I liked the story, the sequences, I absolutely loved the fact that I didn't have to feed/workout/have sex (food was only required to regain HP), I loved that I didn't have to teach him how to drive/swim/ride/fly like it did in SA, everything was just perfect.

Thank you Rockstar for this amazing game, hopefully the next 1 would be more realistic and better.

Life? What life? I have no life ..

buganimated.gif

Well i play SA atm and i never go to the gym and stuff. I have muscles because of the bike and swimming... and you have to eat only if you want to regain HP :P But well, it`s all about taste. GTA VC is indeed an awesome game :).
You should play GTA 4 online :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Well, what PC games do you play?

Still trying to figure that out. At some point I'll surely get an offline game once again... but I don't know which one. They DO tend to be more interesting :-)

DIRT2 will be tried, though. I still have that coupon that came with the gfx board, so the selection wasn't quite fair.

Other than that, I've been playing MMO"RP"Gs for quite a while now. Currently "stuck" in Perfect World International --- "stuck" because there've been a few attempts already to try Runes of Magic (I'm just a bit too lazy to keep looking, it just happens to be one that fits the general profile and I havem't played it yet), but it turned to out to be somewhat difficult to get enough information to actually start a suitable character so it got postponed again and again...

Well yes... the same problem i have Kargor. Since the internet i can't play single player games. And i used to play lots of interesting adventure games. Damn internet!

• 3 months later...

Warcraft III Frozen Throne
Costume Map - DoTA-ALLSTaR v2.xx till now v6.67c!
this is an owning games for me :D~

• 1 month later...

I play PES2009 ( much better than 2010 in terms of gameplay ) and Test Drive Unlimited. I'm ansioux to get Test Drive Unlimited II, I preordered a while back and I can't get it unitil 24th of September.

C@PI

Mess with the best

Die like the rest

• 1 month later...

starcraft 2 is awesome... too bad i can`t play it (pc is too old and laptop is running linux - shitty video card too).

Hope they'll do a Warcraft 4 soon.. i love Warcraft universe more than SC.
poweroverwhelming

(still playing MKvsDC, finished Batman Arkham Asylum - EPIC GAME!, started Mafia 2 but my shit-o-meter went nuts.. so i dumped it)