Lost <3

honeybunny

Completed now... What else is there?

i dont know if ill ever find a show as engrossing and awesome as Lost. but i sure do miss it already. im having withdrawals, im depressed lol. i dont know if i was satisfied with the finale as a whole, but i think it ended perfectly. it ended the way it started and in the same spot. with the eye closing, GENIUS! How did you discover the show? I was really late in to the season 3. When my wife and I moved in together she had Seasons 1 and 2 on DVD. And before that, for a few years I literally had not watched much TV. She kept talking about it and would watch a few episodes a day. She was on Season 2 DVD. I finally sat down with her and I was..."lost" lol. I bugged her with a lot of questions, who is that? what are they doing? what's it about? It was interesting, so she said Let's just start from season one, you have to watch the very first episode. So we made some food, we sat down and WOW, my mind was blown away. For one thing, the show was longer than thirty minutes, and I thought it was a movie or something, that plane crash was awesome! You could tell they put a lot of money into this show. Again, I hadn't watched TV in a long time, so I could see just how much it changed. It got me into downloading all these other shows that we watch now. I was hooked. I'll never forget the Pilot for LOST. I could watch seasons 1 and 2 over and over and not get bored. Those were the best, and I really liked the final season too. Blah.......everything's gotta end sometime....... *.*;
16956944f0dc499090cdfff42b4bc035.0.gif

What shows are there besides Lost? The following new shows:

Found
Walt: The True Story Behind His Giantness
The Life and Times of Vincent The Confused Labrador
How Hurley Ate The Island
The Sawyer La Fleur Show

And also current existing ones:

FlashBackForwardandalsoAlternateUniverseorPurgatory
The Big Island Theory: Why Pregnant Women Died
108 (a spinoff to 24 except Jack Bauer.. saves the Island)

Meh, I get bored so dont blame me with the lameness ;)
Just giving you guys some fun out here

• Like 1

[align=center]Clicketh!

209lnnl.png[/align]

What shows are there besides Lost? The following new shows:

Found
Walt: The True Story Behind His Giantness
The Life and Times of Vincent The Confused Labrador
How Hurley Ate The Island
The Sawyer La Fleur Show

And also current existing ones:

FlashBackForwardandalsoAlternateUniverseorPurgatory
The Big Island Theory: Why Pregnant Women Died
108 (a spinoff to 24 except Jack Bauer.. saves the Island)

Meh, I get bored so dont blame me with the lameness ;)
Just giving you guys some fun out here

LOL, I thought that was funny. I laughed. At least it'll be fun to see any new projects they come up with. Evangeline Lilly is gonna be in a movie with Hugh Jackman, Mathew Fox has a movie too. Daniel Dae Kim will be in new tv show Hawaii Five-O, I hope we can see Josh Halloway and ummm Locke lol in new stuff too. Flashforward is cancelled after finale, no season 2, blah. That suxks
16956944f0dc499090cdfff42b4bc035.0.gif