Subtitles – A Short History

spyderspyder

Hi, all.

Things are a little slow, lately, so I thought that I would share the following. It is extracted from scraps of an ancient document...

Subtitles – a short history

Subtelodes are texters from the speeches to sharpen telly-avi - a methude to makey scripts and visibule the speaking for the hardy hearers and the language studers. But what sourcey originakers of the subtelodes (or tyteloid) files-ho; now there’s a questy-how? And why?

My thorkus is somewhere in the fardy-flung pastit and early human beals...

Once upon a timebold, in the deep forrey junglodes, there was a logger fallolloped dowder the florm and joined a troop (or tribold) rested in the commune. Dinner or the fooding made and done, gatherall fore formit hollowed with glassed frontal for movie pics and prograins of a tellyfold and watchit Deevy-Dee, or Deevy-Arvee fro the Bitten-Tor.

(Bitten-Tor is pee-to-pee ‘n filoid - or fileybold - comminated protacool, a methude of distribule lager mounts of dotal widely – ho!)

Thru the telly-folden movie pics, and sounder with the verbiage, was many musicolers of back-round - and with the mooter'd talkers and tongs of the forners, the some with hardy hears (or not having lingo) shaky heads and raised cry of "What...?" and "Eh...?" with coupled handers to the earlogues.

Then, thru timeworn scarrage away, insigold by beetloders’n’buggery, the strangeal, heard, on passing thru, about an early man (knucklodes scrapey, bendy-ho) who, perhaps, gathery a handy twiglet nearby and accidently scrapey-most and remarked the coping of the texters in the mude and sandy - and therefore the first scripter - or, perhaps for stitching of the texters on the mouthers, a sinker! Oh!

Well what a great discover to hail a fellow for show the tribal gathery, and pleasing celebrale of these early seasonings - all-bolde shouten "Sinker! Sinker!" and was done.

But what of the 'Dic7ed - sited in the internode and webbed?

When the 'Dic7ed (how or what) came, is the blindest of a fundamole. Not mark you of a typed fundamole, for but all nooby asking “How?” (and lo,) and "When the versey for the LOL-speak? OH!: There are no SeeSee vailabold if these by modulode and wimsy! Waiten on the airiest or reruns!

Maybe otherwise of sub 'n filoid (or fileybold) handy down by fardles’n mothers of the freebies sightings,‘til the first recorms up-looted to the 'Dic7ed site, down again needle, “quoth and detail of the Gurgle Transer” – very like and needled!

Now thru time progressy, early loders from reedy beds, free and privated, digiculted fiebolds in texter, and more to name if you wish! Anyway, the rudimental starters of all our modern textoids needles change, correctivole 'n spellin check. So became anew the Core Erectors - must abide the Shammy Guide 'n Styloide! Oh must!

Nowaday, the 'Dic7ed digicolly distribule lager mounts of texterdotal subterlodes widely, in essertee and zippy-Roars, and all a downloggers eachly recipifund, with comma liking, "Thnx, Hunny... 'n elderman... chammylow and 'lexxy... glory-bee, Linusn17tArcin'nfant0m... " - and all the more of subbers and the sinks and transitailers, and then correctivules far too numer for the counters...

Oh yes!

s.

• Like 1

Important links: Forum Help.

United%20Kingdom.gif

Never look before you leap, it'll spoil the surprise.

Holy Great and Very Understanding of all those who use English to understand each other.

At first reading, I thought that the sun's "great fart", which it is also mentioned by N.A.S.A for a few days, has most seriously affected the SpyderSpyder's location and internet provider, resulting in what I read above.

I started reading again. My next thought was that maybe someone made jokes whith spyderspyder and changed layout of the letters on the keyboard, but even so, not justify what I read too.

In an end, I remembered what I went through my head the other days, meaning "summer schedule", and I was more reliefed.

I think we should made a trainning with spyderspyder and Alex, to not giving us heart palpitations any more, like so, as unexpected, because some of us have an worse heart. :D

doc.

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK: