End Of The Strike And Future Plans

alex28

I'd like to say to hispanic world they have a very good sub-site ""legendas.tv", if you let me say their name.

Thank you, but there the subtitles are in Portuguese language, not in Spanish.  ;)

Ad hominem attacks (giving me negative points and telling me to shut up) just proves you have no arguments against what I'm saying.
I have no problem with you doing this for fame or credit. That's normal. Just don't act like you are doing this cause you just want to help people. Your actions from the last two days clearly state why you are doing all this.

I still don't get why you're talking again and again ?!!!.................
I can see you from here : you're surely the kind of guy who begin asking for subs at 7 am ...

Thx guys ! Amazing jobs, I enjoy and appreciate all your works "à leur juste valeur" believe me !!!!

The strike is over and I just realized there was a strike. :blink:
Anyway, my best wishes for the team.
This is a song I dedicate to all of you:

I'm not a religious person, in fact, I'm an atheist, but I love this song and the song make sense. ;)

Yes, Yes, Yeeeessssss!!! They are back! I just downloaded the newest subs for my favorite shows directly from Addic7ed. I never realized how much I am addicted to addic7ed and yesterday I saw that you really ARE the center for english subs - all the other sites only had rubbish subs but now with the original quality subs I sure will be pleased like always.

There is however still one thing I don't get. Wasn't the whole idea of this strike tio get a response from Gabriel and talk it out? Afaik this didn't happen so what was ist the the strike has accompished? I think that most people already knew that the best english subs all came from here.

To alex, honeybunny and all the other subbersfrom addic7ed - you may not want it and you may not feel it but for me you ARE famous. Yo do the heart work yust for the people who are needing the subs you don't want anything but a little respect. Well, you have my respect completely!

THANKS!!

Yes, Yes, Yeeeessssss!!! They are back! I just downloaded the newest subs for my favorite shows directly from Addic7ed. I never realized how much I am addicted to addic7ed and yesterday I saw that you really ARE the center for english subs - all the other sites only had rubbish subs but now with the original quality subs I sure will be pleased like always.

There is however still one thing I don't get. Wasn't the whole idea of this strike tio get a response from Gabriel and talk it out? Afaik this didn't happen so what was ist the the strike has accompished? I think that most people already knew that the best english subs all came from here.

To alex, honeybunny and all the other subbersfrom addic7ed - you may not want it and you may not feel it but for me you ARE famous. Yo do the heart work yust for the people who are needing the subs you don't want anything but a little respect. Well, you have my respect completely!

THANKS!!

Yes, that was the whole idea but apparently it had no result. We did not win, he did not win, the users did (and some of you were right, you shouldn't be in the middle of this).

Changing the world. One subtitle at a time.

Ten days ago, in 6 hours we translated both NCIS and NCIS LA episodes. Two days ago we translated Criminal Minds in 3 horas. Last Friday we had more than 50% of CSI LV translated when the site got down. We had to start translating from zero offline. As soon as the site was available, the spanish sub was updated.

Also, bear in mind that we're more or less 10, so, if you compare you'll see that we're not so slow but we have not many hands to help. So, if you want to help us, you're very welcome. We have a pretty good team for spanish translations, and the most important thing we're doing our best to keep going the spanish translations in addic7ed.

Sorry, but I don't watch that shows (I'm tired of policemen, doctors and lawyers series) so I didn't know.

Probably you'll see me around giving you some help with the translations, :-D
  • Like 1

Alex, Honeybunny and the Addic7ed team.

I know it's probably natural to notice the complaints and feel defensive. Please try not to let them get to you. Instead, remember all of the many, MANY more positive comments and thanks you receive from all the users who use your subs. We all appreciate your hard work and time in making them. Especially those of us who are hearing impaired and can't get anything out of watching TV without them.
Cheers to all of you.

• Like 1

I'm glad the site is back, and even though i admit i was upset with the situation, there's no reason for you guys to apologize, by any means.
Thanks for all your hard work and i'll keep supporting Addic7ed as always.

• Like 1

The only reply i got from Gabriel was on their forums. After replying he closed the thread so i couldn't reply back (there goes cooperation).

This is my official reply.

Whatever you do from now one is of no concern to us.

So to sum things up instead of accepting there is nothing you can do if someone stole your subs but to ignore them, you start this so called strike, give sibtitulos.es a lot of publicity and when they ignore you, you NOW decide that from now on you will ignore them.
Very well handled indeed.

It appears that someone avoided natural selection. May fate correct this error sooner than later. :rolleyes:

I'm blinded by your intellect.
If you really want to correct natural selection use that gun and kill yourself.

You missed all the posts in which I said it was not about the credits? I didn't start the strike cause some credits were removed. I did it because I tried to ask the admin of their site to do something about it and he chose to delete my post and ban me. If u mistake dignity with need for fame this is your choice. And it is mine to ignore your future replies.

And he ignored you and there is still nothing you can do. So what exactly have you proven with this strike?

And he ignored you and there is still nothing you can do. So what exactly have you proven with this strike?

the strike prove that good subtitles come from Addic7ed team

i`m blinded by your IQ too. Ever heard about double posting? You're doing it.
Is it that hard to reply to 3 people in the same post?

Again, for the 100th time, if you don't like us, Addic7ed or our work, feel free to make your own files or use other release groups.
Why don't you do that?

Changing the world. One subtitle at a time.

BECAUSE she works for them!
She wakes up at 7AM so you can have subtitles when you wake up! Just shut up if you have nothing smart to say, can you?

I always wondered how I can have the subtitles when I wake up, as a morning gift. Now I know : because HB wakes up earlier and works for all of us.

Deep and warmest thanks
  • Like 2

i`m blinded by your IQ too. Ever heard about double posting? You're doing it.

Ever heard of replying with arguments?

Again, for the 100th time, if you don't like us, Addic7ed or our work, feel free to make your own files or use other release groups.
Why don't you do that?

I will continue to use your subs as subtitulos.es might also do and there is nothing you can do about that cause that's how internet works. That is exactly what I am trying to explain the whole day. Your so called strike was pointless and childish and you are NOW acknowledging that yourself by NOW deciding to ignore that website.
  • Like 1

Hey, maybe you aren't famous, but I know you since I started watching TV series on my computer, because I can watch the 90% of them thanks to you, ;-)
Your job it´s amazing and you deserve to know it and yes, you aren't famous like Obama, but I'm spanish and I know you, so you should be proud. Because I'm telling you this like something good, not like the other user that started the fame theme.
And I´m not saying you do this for fame, huh!! :D

Finally I wanted to say that I'm also a subtitulos.es user and 'til yesterday I didn't know we have only one moderator/administrator, now a lot of things make sense...
I'm not only talking about the credits thing, because, sincerely, I don't usually stare at it. Mostly, because I don´t download subtitles in english. But one thing I can tell you it's I can see a lot of times even in the spanish version of the subs this "sync by honneybunny". Can't say "always" cause I can't be sure (don't have so good memory, haha).
I'd say that mentioning all addic7ed team in this versions of the subs is less common, but again I'm not sure and can´t give you examples. Maybe in this case it's not so necessary to mention all your team because it's not exactly your subtitle, but I wanted to say it cause it maybe helps for something.

In conclusion, I think we all can see the main problem is our moderator, I don't know if he is not able to do better his job or he just doesn't want to, I only know it isn't logical that he doesn't answer all your mails and questions.
So I want you to know I'd like to use more your site and download more subtitles from you, but the main problem is that your translations to spanish are published later. It would be great if other users from subtitulos.es like me, that realized our moderator is a disaster, would join you, but I don't know many of them, so I can´t convince them.
Also, I'd translate for you, but I'm not so patient and I don't believe I could translate more than the 10% of an episode, haha.

Whatever, since now I'm gonna visit more your site and download your versions whenever possible, ;-)

PD: the biggest fail of subtitulos.es is that they only translate subtitles, they don't create from 0 any of them. If they did it, it wouldn't be so many problems with credits.
I'm a "subtitle hunter" (if I can say it like that) for another web where a friend published his uploads (series) and where I download them from.
First I always publish the subtitulos.es version because they are faster than all the others spanish teams, but when the subs-team.tv (who do all the subs from 0) version is aired, I always change to that. Because subtitulos.es is faster, yes, but in consecuence their subs are already worse than the subs from subs-team, who are slower, but more carefull.

Just to clarify something, as far as I know subs-team.tv do their subs from the English versions, there is a coordinator that cut the subs in several pieces, and after all the pieces are translated put the back together and check for consistency. That's the reason why they take more time in the process, but they don't made subs from scratch.
  • Like 1